My wife was the inspiration for this project. There was lots of challenges with this project, Trying to blend the old with the new, the city was on strike to get the permit, the materials were delayed, the pitch of the roof was different on both sides, first time using steel shingles, built rafters instead of trusses. I am surprised there were not car accidents during this project. People would just stop on the road to look at this project. It was definitely a challenge with the weather also. The people that stopped in to ask questions about it was amazing. There was so much positive feedback. The Ryobi family of tools made this job a lot easier. It was definitely a worth while project.
Comments (0) Sign In To Follow Project
- 18V Dual Chemistry Charger
- 18V ONE+ AutoShift™ Drill - Available Online Only
- 3/16” x 4” Masonry Bit
- 18V ONE+™ Reciprocating Saw with Anti-Vibe Handle
- 18V Compact LITHIUM+™ Battery
- 2-Pack 18V Compact LITHIUM+™ Batteries
- 18V High Capacity LITHIUM+™ Battery
- 18V ONE+™ Lithium-Ion Starter Drill Kit
- 10” Table Saw with Steel Stand
- 18V ONE+™ Dual Power 20 Watt LED Work Light
Wood, Steel, concrete, hard work and determination.