- Input: 120V AC, 5.5 Amp
- Motor Speed: 0-1,600 RPM (No Load)
- Chuck Capacity: 1/16 in. – 3/8 in. (1.6mm – 10mm)
- Cord Length: 6 ft.
- Tool Weight: 2.86 lbs.
Variable Speed Drill
Model: #D43K | Home Depot Sku #: 1000052302
The RYOBI 3/8 in. VSR corded Drill features a 5.5 Amp motor that offers up to 1,600 RPM for powerful drilling in a variety of materials. The variable-speed trigger helps you match the speed to the application, while the lock-on feature enables continuous drilling and helps to reduce operator fatigue during long drilling times. The ergonomic handle includes a GRIPZONE™ for comfort during use.
- Powerful 5.5 amp motor for various drilling applications
- Keyless 3/8 in. chuck for quick bit changes
- Variable speed trigger for drilling into a variety of materials
- New and improved GRIPZONE™ overmold for optimum grip and user comfort
- Lock-on feature for continuous drilling operation
- D43 Drill
- Tool Bag
- Operators Manual
Click the link below to access power tool replacement parts schematics and order parts online.
For those customers that prefer ordering by phone, simply contact the Ryobi master parts distributor at toll free 1-877-545-4099, and place your order over the phone.Visit Ryobi Power Tools Parts Store