- Bar & Chain: 10 in.
- Extension Shaft: 12 ft. reach
- Lubricator: Automatic Oiler
- Cut Capacity: 6 inch diameter
- Weight: 6 lbs.
EXPAND-IT™ 10 IN. POLE SAW ATTACHMENT
Model: #RYPRN33 | Home Depot Sku #: 139957
The RYOBI Expand-It™ Pruner Universal Attachment can power through hard to reach limbs with its 10 inch bar and chain and extension shaft. This attachment, backed by a RYOBI 3 year warranty, connects easily to a RYOBI power head bringing versatility and ease to your yard work. With its automatic lubricator, the RYOBI Pruner makes clean, crisp cuts through tree limbs, dead branches, and thick shrubs. Save time, save money, save space.
- Universal Brand Fit
- 10 in. bar and chain and 6 in. cutting capacity
- Angled cutting head for better cut control
- Includes extension shaft for extra reach up to 12 ft.
- Automatic oiler for easy operation
- Requires no tools or adaptors
- 3 year limited warranty
- Expand-It Pruner Attachment
- Combination Wrench
- Extension Shaft
- Shoulder Strap
- Hanger Cap
- Strap Hanger
- Operator’s Manual
How do I remove the attachment from my RYOBI Power Head?
- Stop the engine and disconnect the spark plug (if a gas unit), remove the battery (if using RYOBI 40V Power Head)
- Loosen the knob at the connection point
- Push in the button and twist the shafts to remove and separate the Power Head from the Attachment
How do I install my attachment to my RYOBI Power Head?
- Stop the engine and disconnect the spark plug (if using a RYOBI Gas Power Head); remove the battery (if using the RYOBI 40V Power Head).
- Loosen the knob on the coupler of the power head shaft and remove the end cap from the attachment (black rubber piece with loop hole for hanging).
- Push in the silver button located on the attachment shaft. Align the button with the guide recess on the Power Head coupler and slide the two shafts together. Rotate the attachment shaft until the button locks into the positioning hole.
NOTE: If the button does not release completely in the positioning hole, the shafts are not locked into place. Slightly rotate from side to side until the button is locked into place.
- Tighten the knob securely.
Click the link below to access outdoor products replacement parts schematics and order parts online.
For those customers that prefer ordering by phone, simply contact the Ryobi master parts distributor at toll free 1-877-545-4110, and place your order over the phone.Visit Ryobi Lawn & Garden Parts Store