- Cut Capacity: 3/8 inch
- Blade length: 17.5 inch
- Attachment Coupler: universal attachment coupler
- Blade: double sided, dual action reciprocating
- Weight: 4.1
EXPAND-IT™ Hedge Trimmer Attachment
Model: #RYHDG88 | Home Depot Sku #: 499322
- y_2020, m_1, d_5, h_13
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.4
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_39, tr_598
- loc_en_US, sid_100535211, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
The RYOBI Expand-It™ Hedge Trimmer Universal Attachment brings you 17.5 inches of cutting power perfect for cutting branches and new growth up to 3/8 inch thick. The dual action blades provide crisp, clean cuts while reducing vibration. Clip the hedge trimmer attachment, backed by a RYOBI 3 year warranty, onto any RYOBI power head and begin manicuring your shrubs and hedges. Save time, save money, save space.
- Universal Brand Fit
- Double-sided dual action reciprocating blades for a cleaner cut and reduced vibration
- 17 ½ in. blade length for easy control
- Cuts branches and new growth up to 3⁄8 in. thick
- Requires no tools or adaptors
- 3 year limited warranty
- Expand-It™Hedge Trimmer Attachment
- Attachment Securing Cap
- Operator’s Manual
How do I remove the attachment from my RYOBI Power Head?
- Stop the engine and disconnect the spark plug (if a gas unit), remove the battery (if using RYOBI 40V Power Head)
- Loosen the knob at the connection point
- Push in the button and twist the shafts to remove and separate the Power Head from the Attachment
How do I install my attachment to my RYOBI Power Head?
- Stop the engine and disconnect the spark plug (if using a RYOBI Gas Power Head); remove the battery (if using the RYOBI 40V Power Head).
- Loosen the knob on the coupler of the power head shaft and remove the end cap from the attachment (black rubber piece with loop hole for hanging).
- Push in the silver button located on the attachment shaft. Align the button with the guide recess on the Power Head coupler and slide the two shafts together. Rotate the attachment shaft until the button locks into the positioning hole.
NOTE: If the button does not release completely in the positioning hole, the shafts are not locked into place. Slightly rotate from side to side until the button is locked into place.
- Tighten the knob securely.
Click the link below to access outdoor products replacement parts schematics and order parts online.
For those customers that prefer ordering by phone, simply contact the Ryobi master parts distributor at toll free 1-877-545-4110, and place your order over the phone.Visit Ryobi Lawn & Garden Parts Store