- Battery: 9.6V
- RPM: 0-580 (no load speed)
- Chuck: 3/8 inch keyless
- Clutch: 24 position
- Weight: 3.08 lbs.
- Input: 120V AC, 60Hz
- Output: 12.5V 200m
- Cord: 6 ft.
9.6V Cordless Drill/Driver Kit
Drill or drive in all material types with this Ryobi 9.6v driver. This tool features a 24 position clutch for high torque applications as well as a variable speed trigger for increased speed control and better drilling/driving results. Grab the overmold grip handle that provides added user comfort and level using the top mounted bubble and you are ready to drill. This kit includes 1 HP496 Drill/Driver, 1 Battery, Charger and 1 Double Ended bit.
- Keyless chuck -enables quick and easy bit changes
- 24 position clutch -virtually eliminates screw stripping by adjusting for various materials and driving depths
- Forward/ Reverse selector - conveniently located for inserting and removal tasks
- Variable speed switch - controls drilling/ driving tasks from a slow start to a fast finish
- MagTrag™ magnetic holder for convenient placement of screws and bits
- Built-in bubble level - improves drilling / driving accuracy by identifying the proper 90° angle
- Compact center handle design with power grip overmold- maximizes user comfort
- HP496 Drill/Driver
- 1 Battery Charger
- 1 Double Ended bit
- Operator's Manual
Click the link below to access power tool replacement parts schematics and order parts online.
For those customers that prefer ordering by phone, simply contact the Ryobi master parts distributor at toll free 1-877-545-4099, and place your order over the phone.Visit Ryobi Power Tools Parts Store