70PC Impact Rated Driving Kit
RYOBI Impact Rated Driving Bits are built to withstand the tough demand that comes with the use of an impact driver. With a Torsion Zone that is engineered to absorb the high torque and demand of a jobsite or around the house projects, this is the only driving kit that is needed to get the job done. This 70-piece piece kit offers a variety of the most commonly used 1 in. and 2 in. bits, along with specialty socket adaptors, nut drivers and a magnetic screw guide. The included case is compact and modular so that the user can remove or rearrange bit holders to their liking. This allows for complete customization of RYOBI accessory kits.
- Impact Rated bits for use in impact drivers and drills
- Precision-milled bit tip for enhanced fitment with commonly used fasteners
- 2 in. bits feature a Torsion Zone that absorbs the high torque from more demanding applications and helps to preserve bit tips
- 1 in. bits are great for use with the included magnetic screw guide
- Nut drivers for use with hex fasteners
- Modular case for easy, convenient storage
- Green band on bits makes it easier to find on the jobsite and in your toolbox
- 80% savings compared to purchasing the bits separately
Click the link below to access power tool replacement parts schematics and order parts online.
For those customers that prefer ordering by phone, simply contact the Ryobi master parts distributor at toll free 1-877-545-4099, and place your order over the phone.Visit Ryobi Power Tools Parts Store
Register an Account
We may occasionally communicate with you:
* Fields are required×