- Motor: 10 amps, 120v
- No Load Speed: 5,350 rpm
- Dust Port: 1-1/4 in.
- Blade Arbor: 5/8 in.
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4 in.
- Cutting Capacities:
- Baseboard against the fence: 3-3/8 in.
- 90° miter cut (nominal): 2 in. x 10 in.
- 45° miter cut (nominal): 2 in. x 6 in.
- 45° bevel (nominal): 2 in. x 10 in.
- Nested crown molding (45/45°): 3-3/8 in.*using sacrificial fence measuring 2-1/2 in. high by ¾ in. thick.
- Weight: 25 lbs.
- Cord Length: 6 ft.
7 1/4 IN. SLIDING MITER SAW
Model: #TSS701 | Home Depot Sku #: 1002637227
The RYOBI 7-1/4 in. Sliding Miter Saw is a new edition to the miter family. It can make angled cuts up to 45° on boards all the way up to 6 in. wide, and has a max RPM of 5,350. It also features an LED cutline indicator that illuminates the workspace and makes for easier cuts. Combine that with positive miter stops for all common crown molding angles, and a quick action lever that gives you the ability to lock in on any angle and you can see how this saw will allow anyone to become a precision craftsman.
- Cross cut up to a nominal 2 in. x 10 in.
- Adjustable bevel from 0° – 45° left
- Miter detent override for bypassing miter detent index points with one simple motion
- LED cutline indicator
- Horizontal “D” handle for improved comfort
- Miter stops located at the most common crown molding angles 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45° left and right for quick cut settings
- Spindle lock for easy single wrench blade changes
- Machined cast in miter scale for accurate table alignment
- Miters 47° left and right to accommodate a variety of cuts
Click the link below to access power tool replacement parts schematics and order parts online.
For those customers that prefer ordering by phone, simply contact the Ryobi master parts distributor at toll free 1-877-545-4099, and place your order over the phone.Visit Ryobi Power Tools Parts Store
Register an Account
We may occasionally communicate with you:
* Fields are required×