RYOBI introduces the 7-1/4 in. Sliding Miter Saw. This saw is compact and lightweight, making it portable and perfect for DIY jobs around the house. The heavy-duty 10 Amp motor delivers up to 5,350 RPM for the power to make difficult cuts or a variety of small cuts in wood. It features a 1-1/4 in. dust port to help keep your work area clean. The 40-tooth Carbide-Tipped blade provides improved performance for fast, clean cuts and cross cut up to a nominal 2 in. x 10 in. Backed by the RYOBI 3-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty, the 7-1/4 in. Sliding Miter Saw includes a 40-tooth Carbide Tipped Blade, a blade wrench, a dust bag, a work clamp, two carrying handles, and an operator’s manual.
- Cross cut up to a nominal 2 in. x 10 in.
- Adjustable bevel from 0° – 45° left
- Miter detent override for bypassing miter detent index points with one simple motion
- Miter stops located at the most common crown molding angles 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45° left and right for quick cut settings
- Machined cast in miter scale for accurate table alignment
- Miters 47º left and right to accommodate a variety of cuts
- LED cutline indicator and work-light projects cut line and illuminates material for increased accuracy
- Horizontal “D” handle for improved comfort
- Spindle lock for easy single wrench blade changes
- Electric blade brake stops the blade in seconds
- Motor: 120v - 60 Hz 10 Amp
- Motor Speed: 5,350/min. (RPM)
- Dust Port: 1-1.4 in.
- Blade Arbor: 5/8 in.
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4 in.
- Cutting Capacities:
- Baseboard against the fence: 3-3/8 in.
- 90° miter cut (nominal): 2 in. x 10 in.
- 45° miter cut (nominal): 2 in. x 6 in.
- 45° bevel (nominal): 2 in. x 10 in.
- Nested crown molding: (45°/45°): 3-3/8 in.*
- Cord Length: 6 ft.
- Tool Weight: 25 lbs.
- *using sacrificial fence measuring 2-1/2 in. high by 3/4 in. thick
- TSS702 Sliding Miter Saw with 40T Carbide-Tipped
- Blade Wrench
- Dust Bag
- Work Clamp
- (2) Carrying Handles
- Operator’s Manual
7 - 1/4 in. sliding miter saw