The RYOBI 9-amp 7-1/4 in. Miter Saw is ideal for making a variety of small cuts in wood. The heavy-duty 9-amp motor delivers up to 5,800 RPM for the power to make difficult cuts, and the EXACTLINE™ laser alignment system is adjustable to help you follow cut marks and keep the saw and the cut aligned. The miter angle stops at 0, 15, 22.5, 31.6 and 45 degrees left and right enable you to make accurate miter cuts.
- Compact and lightweight design
- Up to 2x4 cutting capacities, and 4-1/4" cross cut capacity
- Carbide-tipped 7-1/4" blade 9 ball detent stops at the most common miter cutting angles
- Horizontal “D” handle for improved comfort
- Spindle lock for easy single wrench blade changes
- Powerful 9 Amp motor for a variety of small cuts
- EXACTLINE™ adjustable laser system accurately aligns cutline with the blade
- Motor: 120 V AC, 9 Amps.
- Motor Speed: 5,800 (RPM)
- Dust Port: 1-1/4"
- Blade Arbor: 5/8"
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Cutting Capacities:
- - Cross cut 4-1/4"
- - 90° miter cut 1-1/2" x 4-1/4"
- - 45° bevel cut 3/4" x 4-1/4"
- - 45° miter cut 1-1/2" x 3"
- Tool Weight: 16.0 lbs.
- TS1143L Compound Miter Saw
- 24 Tooth Carbide-Tipped Blade
- Blade Wrench
- Dust Bag
- Work Clamp
- Carrying Handle
- (2) AAA Batteries
- Operator’s Manual