- Input: 120V, AC 13 AMP
- Speed (RPM): 5,000 (No Load Speed)
- Depth of Cut: 2-7/16 in. @ 0°
- 1-7/8 in. @ 45°
- 1-11/16 in. @ 51.5°
- Arbor: 5/8 in.
- Bevel: 0–51.5°
- Tool Weight: 7.0 lbs.
7 1/4 IN. Circular Saw
Model: #CSB125 | Home Depot Sku #: 1000052297
The powerful RYOBI 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw comes equipped with a contoured design and front pommel handle for added comfort and grip. With a 13-amp motor and 20 tooth carbide-tipped blade, this saw is ready for any job. With a 2-7/16 in. depth of cut at 0 degrees, 1-7/8 in. depth of cut at 45 degrees and 1-11/16 in. depth of cut at 51.5 degrees. The RYOBI circular saw has an on-board wrench storage as well as adjustable depth of cut with scale for quick reference to improve user accuracy and convenience.
- 13 Amp motor for cutting various types of lumber
- Bevel adjustment from 0° to 51.5° with positive stops at 45° and 51.5°
- Air diverter and dust exhaust keep the line of cut clear while directing particles away from the user
- Spindle lock for easier blade changes
- Adjustable depth of cut with scale for quick reference
- Ergonomically designed handle for user comfort
- Easy-reach lower guard handle to accommodate plunge cutting
- Lock lever for quick and easy depth of cut adjustment
- On-board wrench storage for added convenience
- CSB125 Circular Saw
- 20T Steel Blade
- Blade Wrench
- Operator’s Manual
Click the link below to access power tool replacement parts schematics and order parts online.
For those customers that prefer ordering by phone, simply contact the Ryobi master parts distributor at toll free 1-877-545-4099, and place your order over the phone.Visit Ryobi Power Tools Parts Store