22 PC. Specialty Driving Kit
RYOBI introduces the 22-Piece Specialty Driving Kit for your specialty driving needs. This kit features a wing nut driver bit and an auto-stop screw guide. The wing nut driver is the fastest way to install and remove wing nuts, eye and hook bolts. The auto-stop screw guide has a non-marring plastic cap to keep your project free of marks, while also featuring a 3-function tool that can be used as a depth setter, drywall driver, or screw guide. The remaining driving bits in the kit can be used for a variety of fastening applications. Easily see contents of this kit through the front of the case with the clear plastic lid.
Save time and frustration from digging through all your loose bits when you dock your 22-Piece Driving Kit case in the RYOBI DOCKit storage system tray. This kit has an easy-to-read description on the side of the case for easy identification while docked on the DOCKit storage tray.
- Included wing nut driver is the fastest way to install and remove wing nuts, eye and hook bolts
- Included auto-stop screw guide has a non-marring plastic cap to keep your project free of marks, while also featuring a 3-function tool that can be used as a depth setter, drywall driver, or screw guide
- Hard plastic case to keep bits organized with easy-to-read description on side for quick identification
- Case features a clear plastic lid to easily see the contents of the kit
- Compatible with DOCKit accessory storage system
- (1) Wing nut driver bit for driving in wing nuts, eye bolts and hooks
- (1) Auto-stop magnetic screw guide with non-marring plastic cap to also use as a depth setter and drywall driver
- (16) 1” insert bits for driving in fasteners: P0, P1, (2) P2, P3, SL3-4, SL4-6, SL6-8, SL8-10, SL10-12, SQ1, SQ2, SQ3, T20, T25 and Hex 3/32
- (4) 3-1/2" power bits to insert directly into drill chuck: P1, P2, SL4-6 and Hex 3/32
Click the link below to access power tool replacement parts schematics and order parts online.
For those customers that prefer ordering by phone, simply contact the Ryobi master parts distributor at toll free 1-877-545-4099, and place your order over the phone.Visit Ryobi Power Tools Parts Store
Register an Account
We may occasionally communicate with you:
* Fields are required×