- Motor: 120V AC, 2 Peak HP, 10 AMP
- No Load Speed: 15,000-25,000 RPM (No Load Speed)
- Collet Size: 1/2 in. with 1/4 in. adaptor
- Plunge Depth: 0–2 in.
- Weight: 8.5 lbs.
2 Peak HP Plunge Router
Model: #RE180PL1G | Home Depot Sku #: 192070
Introducing the RYOBI 2 HP Plunge Router. This tool features a 2 HP, 10-Amp variable-speed motor that lets you match speed to the bit you're using for versatility. This router features SOFT START™ variable speed allowing for up to 25000 RPM. The 2 HP Plunge Router also features micro-adjustment and accepts a variety of router bits.
- 1/2 in. collet with 1/4 in. adaptor accepts a variety of bits to fit most woodworking needs
- SOFT START™ electronic variable speed from 15,000 – 25,000 RPM
- ACCU-STOP™ micro-adjustable depth stop easily adjusts cutting depth
- Ergonomically-designed handles reduce user fatigue and chip shield for user protection
- Spindle lock allows easy one wrench bit changes
- RE180PL1G Router
- 1/2 in. Collet
- 1/4 in. Adaptor
- Operator’s Manual
Click the link below to access power tool replacement parts schematics and order parts online.
For those customers that prefer ordering by phone, simply contact the Ryobi master parts distributor at toll free 1-877-545-4099, and place your order over the phone.Visit Ryobi Power Tools Parts Store