For a limited time, the Ryobi 18-Volt ONE+ Hammer Drill and Impact Driver Combo Kit are exclusively available online. The 18-Volt Hammer Drill features a variable 2-speed transmission for precision and versatility and delivers up to 1,500 RPM and 19,500 BPM for powerful performance. The 24-position clutch handles high-torque applications, and the clutch override allows quick mode changes from drilling to driving. The 18-Volt Impact Driver has a variable speed trigger and 1,500 in.-lbs. of torque provide control and power when driving long and large screwed or bolts. Both tools feature the exclusive MagTray and on-board bit storage, which allow convenient placement of bits and screws. New and improved GripZone over mold provides optimum grip and user comfort. The Ryobi 18-Volt ONE+ Hammer Drill and Impact Driver Combo Kit includes two 18-Volt ONE+ Compact Lithium-ion Batteries and a one hour IntelliPort Charger and are fully compatible with all Ryobi 18-Volt ONE+ batteries.
- 1/2 in. single sleeve keyless chuck with spindle lock for quick, easy bit changes
- Heavy duty all-metal chuck for added strength and durability
- Clutch override for quick mode changes from drilling to driving
- Drill mode: for drilling holes in wood, plastic and metal
- Drive mode: for driving screws and bolts
- Hammer mode: for drilling holes in masonry and concrete
- MagTray magnetic holder for convenient placement of bits and screws 2-speed gearbox and 24 position clutch, for high torque applications
- Built-in bubble level to improve drilling/driving accuracy
- New and improved Gripzone over mold for optimum grip and user comfort
- Item works with these batteries (P100, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, and P108) and chargers (P113, P114, P117, P131, P125)
- Hammer Drill
- Impact Driver
18V ONE+™ Lithium-Ion Hammer Drill and Impact Combo (Online Only)
18V ONE+™ Lithium-Ion Hammer Drill and Impact Combo (Online Only) is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 12Peekaboo from Durable I usually throw these things away when the batteries quit - usually after 2 or 3 years. I'm going on three years with these and they show no signs of stopping. They've survived a lot of falls - a couple of times from the 26' roof of my house. The batteries operate like they're still brand new. I'm not throwing these out, I'll buy new batteries for these.
Date published: 2019-04-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by All thumbs from Easy, powerful, long lasting Boughtthe combo pack from amazon just over a month ago—- multiple batteries that last ensure I never run out of juice mid-project! I have yet to encounter a scenario that the hammer drill or impact drill didn’t solve! Very happy with this purchase. I will be expanding my Ryobi collection.
Date published: 2019-09-04