- 18V Drill/Driver
- Battery: 18V
- Speed: 0-440 / 0-1,600 RPM (No Load Speed)
- Chuck: ½” Heavy Duty
- Clutch: 24 Positions
- Weight: 3.1 lbs.
- 18V Dual Chemistry Charger
- Battery: 18V
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion or Ni-Cd
- Input: 120V, 60 Hz, 50w
- Output: 18V DC
18V ONE+™ Lithium-ion Drill/Driver Kit
Model: #P817 | Home Depot Sku #: 558-625
The RYOBI® 18V ONE+™ Drill/Driver Kit delivers high performance with a ½ inch heavy-duty single sleeve and keyless chuck and a 24-position clutch. Designed to exceed your drilling needs, it also features the exclusive MagTray® and on-board bit storage, for convenient placement of bits and screws.
Powered by new and improved RYOBI® 18V ONE+™ lithium-ion batteries at Ni-Cd prices, this RYOBI® Drill/Driver Kit is the very best value in lithium-ion performance. With 20% more runtime, a charge that’s 4X longer and 45% lighter weight than Ni-Cd batteries, these new lithium-ion batteries work with every RYOBI® 18V ONE+™ tool ever made.
The Dual Chemistry Charger has IntelliPort™ Technology which protects battery cells, maximizes battery life and conserves energy. Batteries stored on the charger are maintained and conditioned for peak performance.
- 1/2 in. single-sleeve, keyless chuck with automatic spindle lock for easy bit changes
- 24 position clutch and 2-speed gear box to match your drilling and driving needs
- MagTray® magnetic holder for convenient placement of screws and bits
- On-board bit storage for convenience
- Top-mounted bubble level for drilling and driving accuracy
- GripZone™ overmold for optimum grip and user comfort
Compact Lithium-Ion Battery
Compared to 18V Ni-Cd (P100):
- Up to 20% more runtime
- 45% lighter weight reduces user fatigue
- Holds charge 4X longer
- Fade-free power for maximum performance
- Compact size ideal for use in tight areas and overhead areas
- Compatible with all RYOBI 18V ONE+™products
Dual Chemistry Charger
- Dual chemistry charger charges all 18V ONE+ batteries in as little as 1 hour
- Conserves Energy - system enters Energy Save Mode to conserver energy when not charging or maintaining battery
- Energy Save Mode - conserves energy, protects battery cells and maximizes battery life
- Maintenance Mode - Batteries stored on charger are conditioned for peak performance
- Indicator lights show status as batteries are charged and maintained
All RYOBI 18V ONE+™ tools work with all RYOBI 18V ONE+™ batteries.
- P271 Drill with Screwdriver Bit
- P118 Dual Chemistry Charger
- (2) P102 18V ONE+™ Compact Lithium-ion Batteries
- Tool Bag
- Operator’s Manuals
Can I drill into concrete with a Ryobi cordless drill?
Yes, you can with a masonry bit but it may take much longer to get to depth. A hammer drill is designed to speed up the drilling into masonry materials.