The Ryobi 18-Volt ONE+ 1/2 in. Cordless Hammer Drill Kit features a variable 2-speed transmission for precision and versatility and delivers up to 1,500 RPM and 19,500 BPM for powerful performance. Its 24-position clutch handles high-torque applications, and the clutch override allows quick mode changes from drilling to driving. The GripZone oversold enhances user comfort, and the MagTray magnetic holder accommodates screws and bits. Also included in this kit are a Ryobi 18-Volt ONE+ Compact Lithium-Ion Battery (P102) and a Dual Chemistry Charger (P118). This kit is available as an online Special Buy, while supplies last.
- 1/2 in. single sleeve keyless chuck with spindle lock for quick, easy bit changes
- 2-speed gearbox and 24 position clutch, for high torque applications
- Clutch override for quick mode changes from drilling to driving
- Drill mode: for drilling holes in wood, plastic and metal
- Drive mode: for driving screws and bolts
- Hammer mode: for drilling holes in masonry and concrete
- MagTray magnetic holder for convenient placement of bits and screws
- New and improved GripZone oversold for optimum grip and user comfort
- Compact lithium-ion battery compared to 18-volt Ni-Cd (P100): up to 20% more runtime
- Compact size allows use in tight areas
- Fade-free power for maximum performance
- Charger: dual chemistry charger charges all 18-volt one plus batteries
- 18V ONE+ Hammer Drill
- 18V ONE+ Compact Lithium-Ion Battery (P102)
- Dual Chemistry Charger (P118)
18V ONE+™ Hammer Drill Kit (Online Only)
18V ONE+™ Hammer Drill Kit (Online Only) is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Wilverine7 from Open closet install I just purchased the 18V ONE Hammer cordless drill for a recent home project and was very impressed with the power this drill had. I specifically needed to “power thru” a concrete wall and it did the job amazingly! Very happy I bought this item!
Date published: 2020-07-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by jcf1 from easy to use after reading directions I bought this to drill holes into brick house for flag pole. My brother finally installed the flag unit. He read the directions, unlike me, to see that there are quite a few settings for different material. Worked great when used properly!
Date published: 2019-07-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Boricuote from Good value. This kit being the lower end hammerdrill kit from Ryobi still gets the job done. It is a homeowner kit but at any given time we all need to drill that hole or two in masonry and with the proper bits it delivers.
Date published: 2020-02-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mattritt from works great Bought a hammer drill on sale, wasn't sure what I was getting as in quality and durability. product was great, better than expected. returned a kobalt one first as I didn't like the feel of it
Date published: 2019-06-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by The Swede from This does the job I've only had this for a month, but it does the job and seems well made. It also doubles as a high capacity chuck drill.
Date published: 2019-07-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tlow82 from Great price Works good for home use and for the price. Used to drill holes for concrete screws.
Date published: 2020-05-25