- Battery: 18 Volt
- Chuck: ½ in. Heavy Duty
- RPM: 0 – 400 / 0 – 1,500
- BPM: 0 – 5,200 / 0 – 19,500
- Clutch: 24 Position
- Tool Weight: 3.9 lbs
18V ONE+™ Hammer Drill
The RYOBI 18V ONE+™ 1/2 in. Cordless Hammer Drill features a variable 2-speed transmission for precision and versatility and delivers up to 1,500 RPM and 19,500 BPM for powerful performance. Its 24-position clutch handles high-torque applications and the clutch override allows quick mode changes from drilling to driving. The GRIPZONE™ overmold enhances user comfort, and the MAGTRAY ™ magnetic holder accommodates screws and bits.
The 18V ONE+™ Hammer Drill is sold as a bare tool, allowing you to build on your ONE+™ collection without spending additional money on batteries and chargers with each tool purchase. Best of all, like every RYOBI® 18V ONE+™ blue or green tool, this Hammer Drill works with any 18V ONE+™ battery. Upgrade to lithium-ion or LITHIUM+™ batteries for lighter weight and better performance.
- 1/2 inch all metal, single-sleeveless chuck with spindle lock for quick, easy bit changes
- Clutch override for quick mode changes from drilling to driving
- Drill Mode: For drilling holes in wood, plastic and metal
- Drive Mode: For driving screws and bolts
- Hammer Mode: For drilling holes in masonry and concrete
- MAGTRAY™ magnetic holder for convenient placement of bits and screws
- 2-speed gearbox and 24 position clutch to match your drilling and driving needs
- Built-in bubble level to improve drilling/driving accuracy
- GRIPZONE ™ overmold for optimum grip and user comfort
P213 2-Speed Hammer Drill with Screwdriver Bit
Depth Stop Rod
Click the link below to access power tool replacement parts schematics and order parts online.
For those customers that prefer ordering by phone, simply contact the Ryobi master parts distributor at toll free 1-877-545-4099, and place your order over the phone.Visit Ryobi Power Tools Parts Store