The RYOBI 18V ONE+™ Compact Drill/Driver Kit features the most compact RYOBI 18V Drill with a powerful motor that performs as well as a full sized drill. This kit also includes (2) 18V ONE+™ Compact Lithium-ion Batteries, a 1-hour Dual Chemistry Charger and a Tool Bag. The kit is backed by a 3 year warranty. Most importantly, the 18V ONE+™ Compact Drill/Driver is compatible with any RYOBI 18V ONE+ battery and is a part of the RYOBI 18V ONE+ system of over 50 great tools.
- 24 position clutch and 2-speed gear box to match your drilling and driving needs
- More compact design (compared to previous model P271) delivers full sized drill performance
- LED light illuminates work surfaces for increased visibility
- MAGTRAY™ magnetic holder for convenient placement of screws and bits
- 1/2 inch single-sleeve, keyless chuck with automatic spindle lock for quick, easy bit changes
- On-board bit storage for convenience
- Top-mounted bubble level for drilling and driving accuracy
- New and improved GRIPZONE™ overmold for optimum grip and user comfort
Compact Lithium-Ion Battery
Compared to 18V Ni-Cd (P100):
- Up to 20% more runtime
- 45% lighter weight reduces user fatigue
- Holds charge 4X longer
- Fade-free power for maximum performance
- Compact size ideal for use in tight areas and overhead areas
- Compatible with all RYOBI™18V ONE+ tools
Dual Chemistry Charger
- Dual chemistry charger charges 18V ONE+ batteries in as little as 1 hour
- Indicator lights show status as batteries are charged and maintained
- Maintenance Mode – batteries stored on charger are conditioned for peak performance
- Energy Save Mode – conserves energy when not charging or maintaining battery, protects battery cells and maximizes battery life
- Battery: 18V
- Chuck: ½”
- Speed: 0-440 / 0-1,600 RPM (No Load Speed)
- Clutch: 24 Position
- Weight: 2.7 lbs.
- P208B Compact Drill/Driver with Screwdriver Bit
- P118 Dual Chemistry Charger
- (2) P102 18V ONE+™ Compact Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Tool Bag
- Operator’s Manuals
18V ONE+™ Compact Drill/Driver Kit
18V ONE+™ Compact Drill/Driver Kit is rated out of 5 by 105.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jims Ryobi from General features I needed a replacement drill, the clerk at the store recommended this one, I am so happy I got this unit, the ease of use, the extra battery, and the light feature makes it so easy and convienent
Date published: 2018-04-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous1 from Light and easy to maneuver My 86 father bought me this as a gift. I am a fairly handy female, but only had drills with electric cords. I wanted one that was fairly light and inexpensive. My first project with it was installing a handrail in the staircase to assist my father in going up and down the stairs. It was easy to maneuver under the railing, and the light comes in handy to see better in those tight spaces. It met all expectations. We are going to use it to do some woods repairs at the barn where we have no electricity.
Date published: 2019-07-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by BradsWorkbench from Switched from Dewalt to Ryobi I switched from dewalt to ryobi and the only difference I have noticed is the ryobi is not quite as compact. But still has plenty of power and gets the job done just as well!
Date published: 2019-04-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by TiagoSanto from Exceeded my expectations! Having used Ryobi products some 20 years ago I purchased this product thinking it would be an inexpensive tool to have around the house for small projects. Little did I know Ryobi has stepped up their game over the years and this has become my primary Drill/Driver not only around the house, but also in the garage. I have built tons of projects using this Drill/Driver and it has taken every beating without breaking a sweat. I rarely have to re-charge the battery during a project and this only has the 1.5 Ah battery. The newer HP batteries offer even more runtime so I can't imagine the amount of work this Drill/Driver can do with one of those. I have since purchased more Ryobi products in the 18v One+ lineup and have not been disappointed.
Date published: 2019-05-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by SugarRay from A welcome addition I have many Ryobi tools at work and now I'm building my home collection. The P1811 combo kit was my first purchase. I wish it came with the batteries that have the meter but I'll get by with these.
Date published: 2018-05-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by StPeteFrank from Compact and Powerful I’ve owned the Ryobi 18V One+ Compact Drill/Driver Kit for about a year now. I couldn’t be happier with product. It has cool features like the LED light and the shorter barrel which allows it to fit in usually hard to reach spots. It has plenty of torque and the power is adjustable. The real gem with these products is the interchangeable battery packs. I own three 18V products and two 40V kits for larger equipment. I highly recommend the Ryobi line of products.
Date published: 2019-07-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Historic Gardens from Liked mine so much. Liked mine so much that my father-in-law bought one for my son, so now I have two. The ease of being able to just swap batteries out so easily is what attracted me to these. They get heavy heavy use. I even use them with soil augers, real heavy work for a drill. I still have to use a corded drill for really heavy duty or super prolonged use, but not having to run a cord saves a lot of space, and this thing is excellent for small jobs, saves a lot of time.
Date published: 2018-06-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by misterlarry from My 1st Ryobi I bought this drill, my first Ryobi product, to replace a couple of other re-chargeable drills that I lost due to Hurricane Harvey. I really like both it's power and how long the batteries last between charges. This drill is simply light years ahead of the drills which it replaces. I also much prefer the soft kit as it is much less bulky and easier for me to store when I not using it. This is my first Ryobi product but it certainly is not my last.
Date published: 2020-08-25