- Designed to replace 14” manual bolt cutters
- Battery: 18V
- Cut Capacity: 3/8 in. medium to soft materials, ¼ in. hard materials
- Tool Weight: 5.2 lbs.
18V ONE+™ BOLT CUTTER
Model: #P592 | Home Depot Sku #: 1003115498
- y_2020, m_1, d_5, h_15
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.4
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_17
- loc_en_US, sid_301913879, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
RYOBI introduces the new 18V ONE+™ Bolt Cutter, designed to replace 14" manual bolt cutters. The hot forged steel jaws open to accommodate materials like chains, locks, bolts, fencing and wire shelving up to 3/8 in. in diameter, and perform up to 200 cuts per charge using a RYOBI High Capacity Lithium+™ battery. The innovative design minimizes hand and arm fatigue typically experienced with manual bolt cutter, and the clear sight line in the design allows for optimal visibility of the cut area. Additionally, this tool features separated forward and reverse buttons for precision cutting control and repetitive cuts. The RYOBI 18V ONE+™ Bolt Cutter is backed by a 3-Year Warranty and is part of the RYOBI ONE+™ family of over 100 tools.
- Jaws open to accommodate materials up to 3/8 in. in diameter
- 200 cuts per charge using a RYOBI High Capacity Lithium+ battery
- Innovative design to minimize hand and arm fatigue compared to manual bolt cutter
- Ideal for cutting a variety of materials including chain, locks, bolts, fencing, and wire shelving
- Separated forward and reverse buttons for precision cutting control and repetitive cuts
- Clear sight line to cut are for optimal visibility
- Hot forged steel jaws and hardened steel mechanism for maximum durability
- Part of the RYOBI ONE+ family of over 100 tools
Click the link below to access power tool replacement parts schematics and order parts online.
For those customers that prefer ordering by phone, simply contact the Ryobi master parts distributor at toll free 1-877-545-4099, and place your order over the phone.Visit Ryobi Power Tools Parts Store