- Battery: 18 Volt
- Blade Size: 6-1/2 in.
- Arbor Size: 5/8 in.
- Speed: 4,700 RPM (No Load Speed)
- Depth of Cut: 2-1/16 in. at 0°
- Depth of Cut: 1-7/16 in at 45°
- Bevel Cut Capacity: 0-56°
- Tool Weight: 5 lbs.
18V ONE+™ 6 1/2 IN. Circular Saw
Model: #P507 | Home Depot Sku #: 338757
- y_2020, m_1, d_5, h_15
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.4
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_165
- loc_en_US, sid_205806375, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
RYOBI delivers value and performance with more power and upgraded features than ever before. Introducing the RYOBI 18V ONE+ 6-1/2 in. Circular Saw, featuring a new, 40% more powerful motor that provides cutting performance equivalent to a corded circular saw, but with the portable convenience of a battery operated tool. This new ONE+™ Circular Saw also has 35% increased cut capacity to cut through 2-by material with ease. The RYOBI 18V ONE+™ 6-1/2 in. Circular Saw works with any18V ONE+ battery (sold separately) and is a part of the ONE+™ System of over 50 great tools that all work with the same 18V battery platform.
- 40% more powerful motor provides corded performance with cordless convenience*
- 24T Ultra-Thin Kerf Carbide-Tipped Blade for fast, clean cuts
- 0–56° bevel cut capacity allows user the ability to cut the most common angles
- Front pommel handle with overmold for 2-handed operation
- Left side blade for better cut line visibility
- On-board wrench storage for fast, convenient blade changes
- New and improved GRIPZONE™ overmold for optimum grip and user comfort
- Ergonomic design increases user comfort during prolonged use
- P507 Circular Saw
- 6-1/2 in. 24T Ultra-Thin Kerf Carbide-Tipped Blade
- Blade Wrench
- Operator’s Manual
Click the link below to access power tool replacement parts schematics and order parts online.
For those customers that prefer ordering by phone, simply contact the Ryobi master parts distributor at toll free 1-877-545-4099, and place your order over the phone.Visit Ryobi Power Tools Parts Store