- Battery: 18V
- Anvil: 1/2 in. with detent pin retention
- RPM: High: 0–2,900*
- Medium: 0–2,300*
- Low: 0–1,800*
- Torque: 300 ft-lbs
- IPM: 0–3,200
- Tool Weight: 3.45 lbs.
- *No Load Speed
18V ONE+™ 3-Speed ½ in. Impact Wrench
Model: #P261 | Home Depot Sku #: 327031Buy at The Home Depot
The RYOBI 18V ONE+™ 3-Speed ½ in. Impact Wrench is more compact and more powerful than the previous model. With this new design, it produces 300 ft-lbs of torque and up to 3,200 impacts per minute allowing you to use this tool for a variety of heavy-duty applications. This tool features a 3-speed selector switch and tri-beam LED lights. The RYOBI 18V ONE+™ 3-Speed ½ in. Impact Wrench works with any 18V ONE+ battery (sold separately) and is a part of the ONE+™ System of over 70 great tools that all work with the same 18V battery platform.
- Impact mechanism produces 300 ft-lbs torque and up to 3,200 impacts per minute (IPM) for a variety of heavy-duty applications
- Powerful design allows for tightening or loosening various nuts and bolts
- 3-Speed Selector Switch offers greater control over a wide range of fastening applications
- 0–2,900 RPM* for maximum torque
- 0–2,300 RPM* for controlling driving depth and fastener tension
- 0–1,800 RPM* for precision fastening
- Tri-LED light increases work area visibility
- 1/2 in. square anvil with detent pin retention for easy and secure socket connection
- New and improved GRIPZONE™ overmold for optimum grip and user comfort
Click the link below to access power tool replacement parts schematics and order parts online.
For those customers that prefer ordering by phone, simply contact the Ryobi master parts distributor at toll free 1-877-545-4099, and place your order over the phone.Visit Ryobi Power Tools Parts Store