- Battery: 18V
- Nail Gauge: 16 Gauge Finish Nails
- Magazine Capacity: 100
- Nail Length: 3/4” to 2-1/2”
- Nails per Charge using P108 Battery: 800
- Fastener Collation: Glue Strip
- Tool Weight: 6.15 lbs.
18V ONE+™ 16GA Cordless Finish Nailer
Model: #P325 | Home Depot Sku #: 1000043969Buy at The Home Depot
The RYOBI® 18V ONE+™ System introduces the newest addition to the RYOBI AirStrike™ family of tools – the 18V ONE+™ 16ga Cordless Finish Nailer. This 16 gauge finish nailer features AirStrike™ Technology, which eliminates the need for noisy compressors, bulky hoses or expensive gas cartridges. This means faster setup and easier maneuvering on the job site or at home. Common applications for this tool include installing crown and base, exterior trim such as fascia boards, decorative transition trim, and garage door trim as well as installing ornate pieces on mantels. The AirStrike™ finish nailer works with all RYOBI® 18V ONE+™ batteries. Tackle virtually any Finish Job with the capacity to drive up to 800 nails per charge using the P108 4Ah High Capacity LITHIUM+™ battery (sold separately).
Other tools in the AirStrike™ lineup include the 18V ONE+™ 18ga Cordless Brad Nailer (P320) and the 18V ONE+ 18ga Cordless Narrow Crown Stapler (P360). The 18V ONE+™ 16GA Cordless Finish Nailer is sold as a bare tool, allowing you to build on your ONE+™ collection without spending additional money on batteries and chargers with each tool purchase. Best of all, like every RYOBI® 18V ONE+™ blue or green tool, this AirStrike Finish Nailer works with any 18V ONE+™ battery. Upgrade to lithium-ion or LITHIUM+™ batteries for lighter weight and better performance.
- For use with 16GA finish nails
- Drives ¾” to 2-1/2” finish nails
- Selectable drive switch with Single Sequential or Contact Actuation
- - Single Sequential Actuation Mode for precision placement
- - Rapid Contact Actuation Mode for production speed
- Grip-Light technology engages LED by grasping the tool handle
- Toolless depth-of-drive adjustment helps protect work surface and allows proper setting of nail heads
- Convenient adjustment lever regulates air pressure for optimum results
- 2 non-marring pads to keep work surface free of tool marks
- Dry-fire lockout feature extends tool life
- Toolless jam release for easy access to clear nails
- Low nail indicator to quickly and easily see when it is time to re-load
- Belt hook mounts to right or left side for added convenience
- New and improved GripZone® overmold for optimum grip and user comfort
- P325 Finish Nailer
- (500) 2" 16 Gauge Finish Nails
- Belt Clip & Operator’s Manual
Click the link below to access power tool replacement parts schematics and order parts online.
For those customers that prefer ordering by phone, simply contact the Ryobi master parts distributor at toll free 1-877-545-4099, and place your order over the phone.Visit Ryobi Power Tools Parts Store