18V ONE+™ 10 IN. String Trimmer/Edger
Model: #P2030 | Home Depot Sku #: 732355
Get it while you can. This One+ Cordless string trimmer is all performance for an unbeatable value. Featuring an 18-Volt Lithium-ion battery, this lightweight trimmer delivers a 10 in. cut width and the shaft rotates for easy edging capability. The battery re-charges in an hour, and as part of the Ryobi One+ family, the tool and battery are compatible with all other Ryobi One+ tools and batteries making the One+ tool system the most versatile on the market. All backed by a 3 year warranty, there's never been a better time to add to or start your One+ collection.
Compact, lightweight design
Works with all Ryobi One+ tools and batteries
Ideal for light trimming and edging
How do I advance the line on my RYOBI Cordless String Trimmer?
NOTE: Your RYOBI Cordless String Trimmer is equipped with an auto-feed head. Bumping the head to try to advance the line will damage the trimmer and void the warranty.
- With the trimmer running, release the switch trigger.
- Wait two seconds, and press the switch trigger again.
NOTE: The line will extend approximately ¼ in. with each stop and start of the switch trigger until the line reaches the length of the cut-off blade.
- Resume trimming.
How do I replace the spool on my RYOBI Cordless String Trimmer?
NOTE: Use only .065 in. round or .080 in. twisted monofilament line.
- Remove the battery pack.
- Push in tabs on side of spool retainer.
- Pull spool retainer up to remove.
- Remove the old spool.
- To install the new spool, make sure the line is captured in the slot on the new spool. Make sure the end of the line is extended approximately 5 in. beyond the slot.
- Install the new spool so that the line and slot align with the eyelet in the string head. Thread the line into the eyelet.
- Pull the line extending from the string head so the line releases from the slot in the spool. Reinstall the spool retainer by dressing tabs into slots and pushing down until spool retainer clicks into place.
How do I replace the line on my RYOBI Cordless String Trimmer?
- Remove the battery pack.
- Remove the spool from the string head.
- NOTE: Remove any old line remaining on the spool.
- Cut a piece of line approximately 9 ft. long. Use only .065 in. round or .080 in. twisted monofilament line.
- Insert the line into the anchor hole in the upper part of the spool. Wind the line around the supper part of the spool clockwise, as shown by the arrows on the spool. Place line in the slot on upper spool flange, leaving about 6 in. extended beyond the slot. Do not overfill. After winding the line, there should be at least ¼ in. between the wound line and the outside edge of the spool.
- Replace the plastic retainer spool and the spool cap.
18 Volt String Trimmer - Model p2003, p2004
18 Volt Lithium-Ion Battery Pack - Model p102
18V Dual Chemistry Battery Charger - Model p118
Click the link below to access outdoor products replacement parts schematics and order parts online.
For those customers that prefer ordering by phone, simply contact the Ryobi master parts distributor at toll free 1-877-545-4110, and place your order over the phone.Visit Ryobi Lawn & Garden Parts Store