- Battery: 18V (not included)
- Anvil: 1/2 in. with detent pin retention
- RPM: 0–3,000 (no load speed)
- Torque: 200 ft-lbs (2,400 in-lbs)
- IPM: 0–3,000
- Tool Weight: 3.65 lbs
18V ONE+™ 1/2 IN. Impact Wrench
Model: #P260 | Home Depot Sku #: 327-031
The RYOBI 18V ONE+™ Cordless Impact Wrench is great for a variety of projects from automotive and mechanics to other heavy-duty applications. The powerful 18 volt motor allows for 0-3,000 RPM for tightening or loosening of various nuts and bolts. The impacting mechanism produces 200 ft. lbs. of torque and 0-3,000 impacts per minute to easily drive long screws or lag bolts. The wrench has a 1/2 in. anvil with pin retention for easy and secure socket connection. The ergonomically designed handle with over-mold ensures user comfort. Bright LED light illuminates as the trigger is pulled. The LED provides ample light when working in dimly lit conditions.
The 18V ONE+™ Impact Wrench is sold as a bare tool, allowing you to build on your ONE+™ collection without spending additional money on batteries and chargers with each tool purchase. Best of all, like every RYOBI® 18V ONE+™ blue or green tool, this Impact Wrench works with any 18V ONE+™ battery. Upgrade to lithium-ion or LITHIUM+™ batteries for lighter weight and better performance.
Heavy Duty Impact Wrench
- Impact mechanism produces 200 ft-lbs. torque and 0–3,000 impacts per minute for a variety of heavy-duty applications
- Powerful motor with 0–3,000 RPM (no load speed) allows for tightening or loosening various nuts and bolts
- * Battery Sold Separately
Secure Socket Connection
1/2 in. square anvil with detent pin retention for easy and secure socket connection (Battery Sold Separately)
- Overmold grip for added user comfort
- LED light increases work area visibility
All RYOBI 18V ONE+™ tools work with all RYOBI 18V ONE+™ batteries.
- P260 Impact Wrench
- Operator's Manual
Click the link below to access power tool replacement parts schematics and order parts online.
For those customers that prefer ordering by phone, simply contact the Ryobi master parts distributor at toll free 1-877-545-4099, and place your order over the phone.Visit Ryobi Power Tools Parts Store