The RYOBI 18V ONE+™ 3-Speed ½ in. Impact Wrench Kit is more compact and more powerful than the previous model (P260). With this new design, it produces 300 ft-lbs of torque and up to 3,200 impacts per minute allowing you to use this Impact Wrench for a variety of heavy-duty applications. This tool features a 3-speed selector switch for greater control while fastening and tri-beam LED lights to brighten your workspace. Get the most performance out of your tool with the included 18-Volt ONE+ 4Ah High Capacity Battery which improves the performance of ONE+ tools up to 35%. The RYOBI 18V ONE+™ 3-Speed ½ in. Impact Wrench works with any18V ONE+ battery and is a part of the ONE+™ System of over 50 great tools that all work with the same 18V battery platform.
3-Speed 1/2 in. Impact Wrench
- Impact mechanism produces 300 ft-lbs torque and up to 3,200 impacts per minute (IPM) for a variety of heavy-duty applications
- Powerful design allows for tightening or loosening various nuts and bolts
- 3-Speed Selector Switch offers greater control over a wide range of fastening applications
- 0–2,900 RPM* for maximum torque
- 0–2,300 RPM* for controlling driving depth and fastener tension
- 0–1,800 RPM* for precision fastening
- Tri-LED light increases work area visibility
- 1/2 in. square anvil with detent pin retention for easy and secure socket connection
- New and improved GRIPZONE™ overmold for optimum grip and user comfort
High Capacity 4Ah LITHIUM+™ Battery
- Compared to 18V Ni-Cd (P100):
- Up to 4X extended runtime
- Improves the performance of RYOBI™ 18V ONE+™ tools up to 35%
- 20% lighter weight
- Holds charge 4X longer
- Extreme weather performance
- On-board fuel gauge to check your charge before work begins
- Compatible with all RYOBI™ 18V ONE+™ tools
Dual Chemistry Charger
- Dual chemistry charger charges 18V ONE+ batteries in as little as 30 minutes
- Indicator lights show status as batteries are charged and maintained
- Temperature LED indicates when the battery is too hot or cold to charge
- Maintenance Mode – batteries stored on charger are conditioned for peak performance
- Energy Save Mode – conserves energy when not charging or maintaining battery, protects battery cells and maximizes battery life
- Battery: 18V
- Anvil: ½ in. with detent pin retention
- RPM: High 0-2,900*
- Medium: 0-2,300*
- Low: 0-1,800*
- *No Load Speed
- Torque: 300 ft-lbs
- IPM: 0-3,200
- Weight: 3.45 lbs.
- P261 3-Speed 1/2 in. Impact Wrench
- P117 Dual Chemistry Charger
- P108 18V ONE+™ High Capacity LITHIUM+™ Battery
- Operator’s Manuals
18V ONE+™ LITHIUM+™ Impact Wrench Kit
18V ONE+™ LITHIUM+™ Impact Wrench Kit is rated out of 5 by 27.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ron317 from Very nice impact wrench kit! I bought this initally to speed up tire rotations as I already had several One+ tools and was tired of using a breaker bar. It also goes in a bag I take whenever making trips to wrecking yards. It's a wonderful impact wrench for the price (around half the price of two other brands I was originally looking at getting).
Date published: 2018-06-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by fj4072 from Love this tool! 300 ft lbs of impact is perfect, portable, light weight. No longer have to drag my compressor out, yanked out easily rusted on big diameter automotive bolts. What a joy to work with.
Date published: 2018-03-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Toyotadirtdevil from Best tool to have out on the trail. I'm incredibly lucky that a friend of mine had this when we were offroading. I broke a lower ball joint and this made it fast and easy to get the wheel off and get all the bolts undone. So now I've added it to my cordless tool kit.
Date published: 2018-12-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jalers from tourque my baby. use daily I am a mechanic and use this tool a lot.
Date published: 2018-06-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dalthos from Fantastic impact Amazing light tool for ripping tires off and on. Have to have the 4ah battery for 3rd speed.
Date published: 2018-10-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Letts from Works Great and I never use air anymore, Strong Works Great had no issue with it, the only things it couldn't break loose the air impact couldn't either. I was taking the transmission out of a car and the engine wouldn't rock back. The drill was holding the engine and transmission up. Still works!
Date published: 2019-05-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ty Leota from one of the best impact I ever own. Im a millwrights by trade and I end up using this at my job to tighten bolts on header steels and machinery, hopefully to buy a second one just to leave in my truck incase i have a flat tire.
Date published: 2019-02-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Stocko from Auto Repairs Excellent value and quality product It will remove the tightest of nuts and bolts easily!
Date published: 2019-04-30