18V ONE+™ LITHIUM+™ 4.0 Ah Battery with FREE 2nd Battery
Model: #P122 | Home Depot Sku #: 1000018258
- y_2020, m_1, d_5, h_15
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.4
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_82
- loc_en_US, sid_204321540, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
While supplies last, purchase this RYOBI 18V ONE+ LITHIUM+ High Capacity Battery with a Free 2nd 4Ah Battery included ($198 value if purchased separately). This limited time offer is an incredible value for any RYOBI ONE+ user. The RYOBI 18V ONE+High Capacity LITHIUM+ battery provides 4x more runtime, 4x longer lasting charge and 20-percent lighter weight than Ni-Cd batteries. The fuel gauge lets you know the battery status before work begins. Lithium-ion batteries provide fade-free power for maximum performance throughout the charge. Best of all, it works with over 70 great one plus tools.
Compared to 18-volt Ni-Cd (P100):
- 4X runtime
- Improves the performance of 18V ONE+ tools up to 35-percent
- On-board fuel gauge to check your charge before work begins
- Holds charge 4x longer
- Compatible with all RYOBI 18V ONE+ tools
- Charge only with 18V one plus dual-chemistry chargers
- 20-percent lighter weight reduces user fatigue
(2) 18V ONE+ High Capacity LITHIUM+ batteries
What do I do if my battery is exposed to a corrosive or conductive fluid?
If your battery pack is exposed to a corrosive or conductive fluid, do not attempt to use or charge the battery pack and immediately perform the following steps:
1. Wear appropriate personal protective equipment, including eye protection and rubber gloves.
2. Place your exposed battery pack in a large bucket, such as a 5 gallon or similar bucket, and fill the bucket with regular tap water. Do not place more than two packs in the bucket.
3. Locate the bucket outdoors in an area inaccessible to children and pets and away from all buildings, garages/ sheds, structures, vehicles, and combustible/flammable materials.
4. Leave the battery pack(s) in the bucket filled with tap water and call Customer Service at 1-800-525-2579 for additional instructions on the proper disposal of the exposed battery pack(s).