The RYOBI 14-Piece Black Oxide Drill Bit Set includes bits from 1/16 in. to 1/4 in. These bits are constructed out of high-speed steel and a black oxide finish for high durability and corrosion prevention. Bit holders in the case tilt out for easy access. Identify this kit quickly with the easy-to-read description on the side of the case. Save time and frustration from digging through all your loose bits when you dock the case in the RYOBI DOCKit storage system tray (sold separately).
- Drill bits for drilling into wood, metal and plastic
- Bits constructed out of high speed steel with a black oxide finish for maximum durability
- 135° split point drills on contact
- Includes (2) 1/8 in. bits for common fastener installations
- Includes sizes for pre-drilling into wood for attaching fasteners
- Compatible with RYOBI DOCKit accessory kit storage system trays
- 1/16 in.
- 5/64 in.
- 3/32 in.
- 7/64 in.
- (2) 1/8 in.
- 9/64 in.
- 5/32 in.
- 11/64 in.
- 3/16 in.
- 13/64 in.
- 7/32 in.
- 15/64 in.
- 1/4 in.
14 PC. Black Oxide Drill Bit Set
14 PC. Black Oxide Drill Bit Set is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mozo from Perfect little set This is a great little set. Handy to toss into the tool bag and go. I like the green case colour which makes it easy to find and the tilt out holders. This is my go to set.
Date published: 2019-05-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dreadnought7712 from On the go Pretty straight forward to say it's great to have this little jit on hand on the job.
Date published: 2020-04-04