- Motor: 120V AC, 15 Amps, 60Hz Spindle
- RPM: 10,000 (no load speeds)
- Planing Height: 6" Max.
- Planing Width: 13"
- Max. Planing Depth: 1/8"
- Max. Tool Weight: 53.5 lbs. (26 kgs)
- FPM: 26
13 IN. Surface Planer with RapidSet™ Blade System
The AP1301 has a powerful 15 AMP Universal Motor with externally accessible brushes. 13” Maximum Planing Width. RapidSet™ knife changing system. Dust Collection hood 2 ¼ I.D. shop vac port or quick flip-up dumping door.
- 15 Amps, 10,000 RPM (spindle speed) motor handles even the toughest hardwoods with ease
- Externally-accessible motor brushes make it easy to maintain peak motor performance 26 feet per minute rate with 19,800 cuts per minute and 66 cuts per inch
- Capacity of 6" thickness and 13" width enables you to plane large stock such as massive table legs
- RapidSet™ double-edged knives speed set-up and double blade life
- 1/8" maximum planing depth allows aggressive cutting in stock of 6" nominal width or less
- Dust collection chute connects to vac for efficient dust evacuation
- AP1301 Planer
- Depth Adjustment Handle with Screw
- Switch Key
- Hex Key
- Magnetic Blade Wrench
- Open-end Wrench
Click the link below to access power tool replacement parts schematics and order parts online.
For those customers that prefer ordering by phone, simply contact the Ryobi master parts distributor at toll free 1-877-545-4099, and place your order over the phone.Visit Ryobi Power Tools Parts Store