This Ryobi 15-Amp 12 in. Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser features the best value for cut capacity on the market with up to a 13-1/2” cross cut capacity. It features 9 positive miter stops with ball and detent action for precision cuts. It has a 12 in. carbide-tipped blade for a smooth cut and an electric brake that stops the blade fast for added safety. The saw comes with an adjustable EXACTLINE™ laser that provides an accurate guide line for cutting. It includes two table extensions that offer added support when you're working with large pieces.
- Heavy duty 15-amp motor to easily cut through larger material
- Sliding head provides maximum capacity for up to 13-1/4” cross cut
- Miter stops located at the most common crown molding angles 0º, 15º, 22.5º, 31.6º, and 45º left and right for quick cut settings
- Adjustable exact line laser alignment system accurately aligns cut line with blade and is internally powered (no batteries required)
- Extended miter ranges from 45° left to 50° right to accommodate a wide variety of cuts
- Miter detent override provides quick action lever by-passes miter detent index points with one simple motion
- Sliding miter fence provides support for wider material and easily adjusts for bevel cuts
- Machined cast-in miter scale for accurate table alignment
- Fixed 1 1/4" dust port provides connection to standard dust collection systems and optimizes dust collection efficiency for plunge and sliding cuts
- Horizontal D-handle for improved comfort
- Motor: 120V ~ 60 Hz 15 Amps
- Motor Speed: 4,000 r/min. (RPM)
- Dust Port: 1-1/4"
- Blade Arbor: 1"
- Blade Diameter: 12"
- 90º miter cut: 2x14" or 4x6"
- 45º miter cut: 2x10"
- TSS120L Compound Miter Saw with Laser and Carbide-tipped Blade
- Blade Wrench
- Table extensions (2)
- Dust Bag
- Work Clamp
- Operator’s Manual
12 IN. Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
12 IN. Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser is rated out of 5 by 48.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Darkhorse81 from Exactly what I was looking for I bought this product as a new homeowner with a few home improvement projects in mind. In process of accomplishing some of the basics and utilizing the saw more and more, my list continues to grow. The ease of operation, high quality components and reliable safety features give me the confidence to take on progressively harder projects. It’s been great having a tool that is simple to operate for a novice but has the features that allow it be even more applicable as my understanding and skills grow. Excellent value and durability for the weekend woodworker.
Date published: 2019-10-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by six6pennies from I can cut trim! I’m a 65 year old woman who’s always delved in making stuff, more like fixing stuff. Got this for my 65th birthday and made beautiful furniture with it! Either it, or I, am amazing. Built my youngest son a dining table for his first home. Built a piece in honor of the memory of one of my little sisters.
Date published: 2020-04-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rhilt from Excellent Purchased this saw after reading other reviews, and very happy with the purchase. Operating the sliding function on this saw if very smooth. And the hand grip is comfortable even after extended use. It did take some adjusting to get the laser lines up, but I just followed the Instruction. Both angle adjustments on the saw are easy to read, and true to the markings. Pair this with a diablo saw and it beats the competition.
Date published: 2018-12-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tshirey from Favorite tool in my collection I recently purchase a house built in 1898 and I am updating everything from the floor joists to the shingles. This tool has made every project so much easier. I use it daily and have not been disappointed with it in the slightest.
Date published: 2018-09-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by JAW49503 from Straight and true right out of the box. The saw is well designed and easy to use. Pretty inexperience with cutting miters, with just a little practice I was getting great results.
Date published: 2018-09-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mikey P from Great Value and Cut For the money spent on this item I very happy with the cut and function of this saw.
Date published: 2018-09-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Slane1973 from the handling I needed to replace a Harbor Freight piece of junk.. I got this cause the price was great and I loved the way it felt and looked.. It cut great and the laser guide was a plus. My old one didn't cut straight no matter how many time I lined everything up... I would highly recommend this miter saw..
Date published: 2019-05-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by ahite18 from Great Saw I'm newer to the woodworking game, but bought this when building out my workshop. The laser was accurate out of the box and the saw has worked great for my needs. It has a lot more features than anything else in its price range too.
Date published: 2019-05-12