RYOBI introduces the 12 in. Sliding Miter Saw with LED. The heavy-duty 15 Amp motor delivers up to 3,800 RPM for the power to make difficult cuts. It features a 1-1/4 in. dust port to help keep your work area clean. The 24-tooth Carbide-Tipped blade provides improved performance for fast, clean cuts and an LED Cutline Indicator for higher accuracy. Backed by the RYOBI 3-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty, the 12 in. Sliding Miter Saw with LED includes a 24-tooth Carbide Tipped Blade, table extensions, a blade wrench, a dust bag, a work clamp, and an operator’s manual.
- Heavy duty 15 Amp motor to easily cut through larger material
- Sliding head provides maximum capacity for up to 13-1/4 in. cross cut
- LED cutline indicator and work-light projects cut line and illuminates material to improve accuracy of the cut and visibility
- Extended miter ranges from 47 degrees left and right to accommodate a wide variety of cuts
- Miter stops located at the most common crown molding angles 0º, 15º, 22.5º, 31.6º, and 45º left and right for quick cut settings
- Miter Detent override – quick action lever bypasses miter detent index points with one simple motion
- Machined cast-in miter scale for accurate table alignment
- Sliding miter fence provides support for wider material and easily adjusts for bevel cuts
- 1-1/4 in. dust port provides connection to standard dust collection systems to help keep work area clean
- Horizontal “D” handle for improved comfort
- Spindle lock for easy single wrench blade changes
- Electric brake stops the blade in seconds
- Motor: 120v - 60 Hz 15 Amp
- Motor Speed: 3,800 r/min. (RPM)
- Dust Port: 1-1/2 in.
- Blade Arbor Hole: 1 in.
- Blade Diameter: 12 in.
- Cutting Capacities:
- Baseboard Against Fence: 5-1/2 in.
- Crown Molding Nested (45°/45°): 5-1/4 in.
- Crown Molding Nested (52°/38°): 4-5/8 in.
- 90° Cross Cut (nominal): 2 in. x 14 in. or 4 in. x 6 in.
- 45° Miter Cut (nominal): 2 in. x 10 in.
- Max Nominal Capacity at 90°: 4 in. x 14 in.
- Weight: 45 lbs.
- TSS121 Miter Saw with LED
- 24-tooth Carbide Tipped Blade
- Table extensions
- Blade wrench
- Dust bag
- Work clamp
- Operator’s manual.
12 in. Sliding Compound Miter saw with LED
12 in. Sliding Compound Miter saw with LED is rated out of 5 by 76.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Reclaimer from Excellent tool! I make things out of wood for a living, and I had been wanting to upgrade for a long time. I have been very pleased with the prices and the quality of the Ryobi One+ line and decided to give this 12” Sliding miter saw a try. I could not be more pleased with my purchase. The saw works perfectly, the blade was perfectly squared out of the box, and the LED cut predictor is a very helpful addition. I really like that it had a depth stop on the saw so I can make cross cuts without cutting through the workpiece if desired. This is a high quality, smooth working saw at an affordable price. If you are in the market for a heavy duty miter saw, I would recommend buying this one.
Date published: 2020-06-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by LegacyCustomCarpentry from Great quality for the price I bought this about a month ago and it has been put through the paces for sure. For the amount we paid for it, it has performed well above expected. Our only issue with it is that the led light is not a laser and is less accurate. The light just shines over the blade and the distance from the material surface changes the width of the shadow created. We would prefer a laser, since it maintains a consistent reference line and easily repeatable cuts on a job site. The learning curve to get it within our required 1/32 tolerance takes time, but not impossible. Overall happy with the saw given the low price point.
Date published: 2020-07-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ike P from A Great and Dependable Woodworking Companion! It's my first time owning and using a miter saw and I can say that this Ryobi Miter saw delivers and surpassed my expectation as a person newly engaging in weekend woodworking hobby. It helped me produced accurate and clean cut lumber pieces including those that required angle cuts. It helped me rebuild my water heater shade quickly and efficiently. The result was amazing. I love this miter saw. I highly recommend this to everyone. Because I'm so impressed about this product, I am now a proud owner of other great Ryobi tools including Impact Driver, Drill/Driver, Circular Saw, Reciprocating saw, Multitools, LED light, Hand Planer, grass trimmer and blower.
Date published: 2020-11-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by RickyD57 from First timer I’m new to woodworking and this is the first miter saw I Have ever bought. For a beginner this is very easy to assemble and use. I look forward to doing more home projects with my new Christmas toy thank you very much Richard
Date published: 2020-01-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cal07 from Great saw with plenty of power. The led light on this saw is bright. One feature I really like is that the light cast a shadow exactly where the blade is going to cut. In my opinion this is much better than a laser which are typically inaccurate
Date published: 2020-04-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by southsinger from Great saw This saw has exceeded everything thought it would, love the LEd light and many features
Date published: 2019-12-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by Geary80 from Good saw Bought this roughly 6months ago and very happy with it. I was skeptical with a ryobi saw but ryobi delivered. Had very small adjustments for true 90 and 45 but will have that with any saw. I’m a weekend warrior and more than enough saw for my needs.
Date published: 2020-12-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by LaLa from Love all my Ryobi Tools Bought this to add to my Ryobi collection of tools. Easy to use and works better than competitors. I also suggest getting the stand for it if you do not have a work space for it!
Date published: 2020-10-04