- Motor: 120V AC, 8.5 AMP, 1.5 Peak HP
- Speed (No Load): 25,000 RPM
- Cut Depth: 0–2 in.
- Collet Size: 1/4 in.
- Cord: 10 ft.
- Weight: 6.5 lbs.
1 1/2 Peak HP Fixed Base Router
Model: #R1631K | Home Depot Sku #: 1000053208Buy at The Home Depot
The RYOBI 1.5 HP Corded Router has a powerful 8.5-Amp ball-bearing motor that provides long-lasting high performance. The durable base is constructed of die-cast aluminum to provide accuracy and stability, while the ergonomic handles offer comfortable use. A micro-adjustment knob has a zero reset for accurate depth adjustment.
- Micro-adjustment knob with zero reset for accurate depth of cut adjustments
- Quick release button allows for quick and easy depth adjustments
- Ergonomically-designed handles reduce user fatigue and chip shield for user protection
- LED lights for improved sight during routing applications
- Conveniently located on/off switch for easy operation
- Spindle lock for quick and easy bit changes
- 8.5 AMP all ball-bearing motor for increased performance
- Cam-lever securely locks the motor unit in place for accurate cuts
- Die cast aluminum base for increased accuracy and stability
- R163G Fixed Base Router
- Carrying Bag
- Operator’s Manual
Click the link below to access power tool replacement parts schematics and order parts online.
For those customers that prefer ordering by phone, simply contact the Ryobi master parts distributor at toll free 1-877-545-4099, and place your order over the phone.Visit Ryobi Power Tools Parts Store