RYOBI introduces the 7-1/4 in. Compound Miter Saw. This saw is compact and lightweight, making it portable and perfect for DIY jobs around the house. The heavy-duty 9 Amp motor delivers up to 5,100 RPM for the power to make difficult cuts or a variety of small cuts in wood. It features a 1-1/4 in. dust port to help keep your work area clean. The 24-tooth Carbide-Tipped blade provides improved performance for fast, clean cuts on boards as large as 2 in. X 4 in. with a 4-1/4 in. cross cut capacity. Backed by the RYOBI 3-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty, the 7-1/4 in. Miter Saw includes a 24-tooth Carbide Tipped Blade, a blade wrench, a dust bag, a work clamp, and an operator’s manual.
- 1-1/4 in. dust port provides connection to standard dust collection systems to help keep work area clean
- Up to 2 in. x 4 in. cutting capacities and 4-1/4 in. cross cut capacity
- Miter stops located at the most common angles 0º, 15º, 22.5º, 31.6º and 45º left and right for quick cut settings
- 24-tooth Carbide-Tipped blade for improved performance for fast, clean cuts
- Adjustable bevel from 0º - 45º with adjustable positive stops at 0º and 45º
- Spindle lock for easy blade changes
- Extended miter range from 47º left and right for a wide variety of cuts
- Machined and cast miter scale for accuracy
- Motor: 120V AC, 9 Amps.
- Motor Speed (RPM): 5,100/min
- Dust Port: 1-1/4 in.
- Blade Arbor: 5/8 in.
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4 in.
- Cutting Capacities:
- Baseboard lying flat 4-1/4 in.
- 90º miter cut 1-1/2 in. x 4-1/4 in.
- 45º bevel cut 1-1/2 in. x 3-1/2 in.
- 45º miter cut 1-1/2 in. x 3 in.
- Tool Weight: 19 lbs.
- TS1144 Compound Miter Saw with 24T Carbide-Tipped Blade
- Blade Wrench
- Dust Bag
- Work Clamp
- Operator's Manual
RYOBI 7-1/4 in. Compound Miter Saw
RYOBI 7-1/4 in. Compound Miter Saw is rated out of 5 by 8.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nashville Pro from Everything I was looking for. I bought this to do, primarily, base, shoe and crown. It's light, compact and precise...everything I was looking for.
Date published: 2020-02-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dave 26 from Easy to use This saw is very easy to use and safe. It works very well for an interior wall siding project.
Date published: 2020-10-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by TrickyRicky from Great lil saw I have used it 3 times now and no issues.It seems to have good power and cuts a 2x4 with ease.
Date published: 2020-04-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rob413 from Ryobi Rocks So happy with all my Ryobi tools! Can't wait till my next purchase
Date published: 2019-12-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Raider Fan 1976 from Good bang for your buck! I bought this as a lightweight alternative to a larger (much heavier) saw, and boy am I glad I did! This saw does everything that I need it to do. It is lightweight and smaller-sized but has plenty of power. I am able to move this all over the work site, which is helpful when doing a lot of trim work in multiple rooms.
Date published: 2020-11-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Packer Backer from Great value great saw! Got this when we decided to put hardwood flooring in the house. Smart design and easy to use, plus a great value. Perfect for the reflooring on our home restore!
Date published: 2021-02-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Small and light weight I did buy this product last month and use it a lot few times a week ..
Date published: 2021-02-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Matta from Ease and efficient This is affordable mitre saw for DIYs. It works great
Date published: 2021-03-13