The RYOBI 4” Drywall Repair Kit Replacement Plugs use the Mandrel and Drive Plate from RYOBI 4” Drywall Repair Kit A10DK41 for drywall repair. The single-use hole saws stay in the wall and become the plugs in the drywall. This method is a new, innovative way to repair drywall easily without calling a professional or investing in an abundance of supplies. Get the job done fast with RYOBI’s three-step process! With the RYOBI replacement plugs and using the mandrel and drive plate from the A10DK41 Kit, drywall repair is completed in 3 Easy Steps: 1.) Cover the hole with the template, pressing adhesive firmly to the drywall. 2.) Using your drill, drill the hole saw into drywall, using the template as guide. Drill until the hole saw is flush to the wall. The hole saw will remain in drywall as the plug. 3.) Spackle over the hole saw, then sand and paint the area to complete the drywall repair.
- For use with Mandrel and Drive Plate from RYOBI 4 in. Drywall Repair Kit A10DK41
- 3-Step Process is quick and easy to complete
- Simply cover, drill, and spackle to repair drywall
- Single-use hole saw is the drywall plug
- Gets the job done much faster than a traditional repair
- Single thread anchors hole saw into drywall for a secure repair
- (3) Templates
- (3) Hole Saws
- (1) Cover Plate
- Instruction Sheet
4 IN. Drywall Repair Kit Replacement Plugs
4 IN. Drywall Repair Kit Replacement Plugs is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Fatyardsaleman from Works great! Big help. Made the job eaaier. Will buy again if needed.
Date published: 2020-01-27