RYOBI introduces the 34 Piece Impact Driving Kit, the latest in RYOBI driving technology. The newly engineered Torsion Zone absorbs the impact from high torque driving applications, providing 3X Longer Life. These versatile bits are ideal for both standard and impact driving, so you can use your drill/driver or your impact driver with seamless compatibility and performance. RYOBI’s new impact driving bits are built to last and handle your most demanding driving needs.
- 2 in. Impact driving bits feature Torsion Zone to absorb high torque from demanding driving applications
- Precision-milled bit tip for enhanced bit fitment
- 3X Longer Life
- Magnetic impact bit holder allows the user to change between bit types and sizes with a variety of 1 in. bits
- Socket adapters for use with user’s already-existing socket sets
- Magnetic nut drivers are great for use on hex fasteners
- Compatible with Ryobi DOCKit accessory kit storage system trays
34 PC. Impact Driving Kit
34 PC. Impact Driving Kit is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Aaron gray from Is what it is Bought it a few weeks ago. Was putting some screws in that pilots drilled and the bit shattered. Never had any issues out of the brand before.
Date published: 2018-08-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by ZeroTolerance from Gets the job done Happy that I bought this set a few months ago. It is my go to set for driving fasteners.
Date published: 2019-09-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sargeh55 from A great all around tool This is just an amazing tool just awesome works welll for everything
Date published: 2019-04-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by MarioA3 from Nice Set! This set is compact but pretty complete. Get's the job done.
Date published: 2020-01-16