- 6%-44% moisture range
- Environmental consideration
- Track Data Over time
- Phone dependent screen resolution
- Shareable Data
- Picture Layover
Phone Works™ Moisture Meter with BLUETOOTH®
Detect moisture levels with more confidence and functionality than ever before. RYOBI Phone Works introduces a better, smarter way to monitor and track moisture content in wood, drywall, cement, and other building materials. The innovative Phone Works with Bluetooth mobile app and Moisture Meter device turns your smartphone into a pinned moisture meter that reads moisture content and displays the results on your phone screen. Using the free mobile app, you’re able to track a wide range of moisture content between 6%- 44% and compare your results to acceptable humidity ranges based on your geographic location. The app lets you capture high-quality images, share results through email and social networks, and includes a data-charting feature that measures and plots your readings over time. Get accurate moisture measurements and smarter features with the RYOBI Phone Works Moisture Meter and Mobile App. RYOBI Phone Works – Transform your phone into your smartest tool.
Apple is not endorsing or sponsoring this product. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. The Android App on Google Play logo and Google Play are trademarks of Google, Inc.
- Detects water content in wood, drywall, cement, and other building materials
- Displays moisture value against current location based environmental conditions
- Smartphone screen displays moisture content between 6%-44%
- Measures and plots data over time with free mobile app
- App available on the App Store and Google play
- Optimized for iPhone (OS 6.0 or later) and most Android phones (version 4.0 or later)
- 1 - ES3001 Moisture Meter
- 1 – Tether Cap
- 1 – AAA Battery
- 1 – Quick Start Guide
Can I replace the pins on the Moisture Meter?
Yes, the pins on the moisture meter can be replaced. Please contact our customer service group for replacement pins.
Where can I access all general Phone Works FAQs?
To learn more about the RYOBI Phone Works product line, visit our Getting Started Guide.