- Tilling width: adjustable 7-10 inch
- Tilling depth: 7.75 inch
- Tine: 8 in. steel tines
- Weight: 13.6 lbs.
- Attachment Coupler: universal attachment coupler
Model: #RY15550 | Home Depot Sku #: 819524Buy at The Home Depot
Keep your garden in its best shape with the RYOBI Cultivator Expand-It™ universal attachment. Aerate soil and remove weeds by simply connecting the tiller attachment to any of the RYOBI power heads. The 10 inch steel tines allow for easy tilling while the large shield provides protection to the user from debris. Be the talk of the neighborhood with the RYOBI Cultivator Expand-It universal attachment. Backed by a RYOBI 3 year warranty, the RYOBI Cultivator attachment helps you save time, save money, & save space.
Universal Brand Fit
Adjustable 7-10 in. Tilling Width
Heavy Duty Steel Tilling Tines
Large Shield for Protection from Debris
Quick and Easy Changing of Tines
Requires no Tools or Adapters
3 Year Limited Warranty
- Expand-It™ Cultivator Attachment
- J-Handle with mounting hardware
- Attachment Securing Cap
- Outer Tines
- Inner Tines
- Operator’s Manual
How do I install my attachment to my RYOBI Power Head?
- Stop the engine and disconnect the spark plug (if using a RYOBI Gas Power Head); remove the battery (if using the RYOBI 40V Power Head).
- Loosen the knob on the coupler of the power head shaft and remove the end cap from the attachment (black rubber piece with loop hole for hanging).
- Push in the silver button located on the attachment shaft. Align the button with the guide recess on the Power Head coupler and slide the two shafts together. Rotate the attachment shaft until the button locks into the positioning hole.
NOTE: If the button does not release completely in the positioning hole, the shafts are not locked into place. Slightly rotate from side to side until the button is locked into place.
- Tighten the knob securely.
How do I remove the attachment from my RYOBI Power Head?
- Stop the engine and disconnect the spark plug (if a gas unit), remove the battery (if using RYOBI 40V Power Head)
- Loosen the knob at the connection point
- Push in the button and twist the shafts to remove and separate the Power Head from the Attachment