- 18V Drill/Driver
- Battery: 18V
- Speed: 0-440 / 0-1,600 RPM (No Load Speed)
- Chuck: ½” Heavy Duty
- Clutch: 24 Positions
- Weight: 3.1 lbs.
- 18V Dual Chemistry Charger
- Battery: 18V
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion or Ni-Cd
- Input: 120V, 60 Hz, 50w
- Output: 18V DC
18V ONE+™ Lithium-ion Drill/Driver Kit
Model: #P817 | Home Depot Sku #: 558-625Buy at The Home Depot
The RYOBI® 18V ONE+™ Drill/Driver Kit delivers high performance with a ½ inch heavy-duty single sleeve and keyless chuck and a 24-position clutch. Designed to exceed your drilling needs, it also features the exclusive MagTray® and on-board bit storage, for convenient placement of bits and screws.
Powered by new and improved RYOBI® 18V ONE+™ lithium-ion batteries at Ni-Cd prices, this RYOBI® Drill/Driver Kit is the very best value in lithium-ion performance. With 20% more runtime, a charge that’s 4X longer and 45% lighter weight than Ni-Cd batteries, these new lithium-ion batteries work with every RYOBI® 18V ONE+™ tool ever made.
The Dual Chemistry Charger has IntelliPort™ Technology which protects battery cells, maximizes battery life and conserves energy. Batteries stored on the charger are maintained and conditioned for peak performance.
- 1/2 in. single-sleeve, keyless chuck with automatic spindle lock for easy bit changes
- 24 position clutch and 2-speed gear box to match your drilling and driving needs
- MagTray® magnetic holder for convenient placement of screws and bits
- On-board bit storage for convenience
- Top-mounted bubble level for drilling and driving accuracy
- GripZone™ overmold for optimum grip and user comfort
Compact Lithium-Ion Battery
Compared to 18V Ni-Cd (P100):
- Up to 20% more runtime
- 45% lighter weight reduces user fatigue
- Holds charge 4X longer
- Fade-free power for maximum performance
- Compact size ideal for use in tight areas and overhead areas
- Compatible with all RYOBI 18V ONE+™products
Dual Chemistry Charger
- Dual chemistry charger charges all 18V ONE+ batteries in as little as 1 hour
- Conserves Energy - system enters Energy Save Mode to conserver energy when not charging or maintaining battery
- Energy Save Mode - conserves energy, protects battery cells and maximizes battery life
- Maintenance Mode - Batteries stored on charger are conditioned for peak performance
- Indicator lights show status as batteries are charged and maintained
All RYOBI 18V ONE+™ tools work with all RYOBI 18V ONE+™ batteries.
- P271 Drill with Screwdriver Bit
- P118 Dual Chemistry Charger
- (2) P102 18V ONE+™ Compact Lithium-ion Batteries
- Tool Bag
- Operator’s Manuals
Can I drill into concrete with a Ryobi cordless drill?
Yes, you can with a masonry bit but it may take much longer to get to depth. A hammer drill is designed to speed up the drilling into masonry materials.
Click the link below to access power tool replacement parts schematics and order parts online.
For those customers that prefer ordering by phone, simply contact the Ryobi master parts distributor at toll free 1-877-545-4099, and place your order over the phone.Visit Ryobi Power Tools Parts Store