- Battery: 18V
- Chuck: 1/2" heavy duty
- RPM: 0-440/0-1,600 (no load speeds)
- BPM: 0-5,200/0-19,500
- Clutch: 24 position
- Weight: 3.9 lbs.
18V ONE+™ 2-Speed Hammer Drill
Model: #P212 | Home Depot Sku #: 339146Buy at The Home Depot
The RYOBI® 18V ONE+™ 1/2 in. Cordless Hammer Drill features a variable 2-speed transmission for precision and versatility and delivers up to 1,500 RPM and 19,500 BPM for powerful performance. The 24-position clutch handles high-torque applications and the clutch override allows quick mode changes from drilling to driving to hammer mode. The GripZone™ overmold enhances user comfort, and the MagTray™ magnetic holder accommodates screws and bits.
The 18V ONE+™ Hammer Drill is sold as a bare tool, allowing you to build on your ONE+™ collection without spending additional money on batteries and chargers with each tool purchase. Best of all, like every RYOBI® 18V ONE+™ blue or green tool, this Hammer Drill works with any 18V ONE+™ battery. Upgrade to lithium-ion or LITHIUM+™ batteries for lighter weight and better performanc
For driving in screws and bolts
For drilling holes in masonry and concrete
MagTray™ Magnetic Holder
Convenient placement of bits and screws
Added user comfort
- Heavy duty all-metal chuck for added strength and durability
- 1/2 inch single sleeve keyless chuck with spindle lock for quick, easy bit changes
- Clutch override for quick mode changes from drilling to driving
- Drill Mode: For drilling holes in wood, plastic and metal
- 2-speed gearbox and 24 position clutch, for high torque applications
- Built-in bubble level to improve drilling/driving accuracy
All RYOBI 18V ONE+ tools work with all RYOBI 18V ONE+ batteries.
- P212 Drill and Bits
- Auxiliary Handle
- Depth Stop Rod
- Operator's Manual
- *Battery and Charger sold separately
Compact 18 V Hammer Drill - Model P212G
Compact 18 V Hammer Drill - Model P212B
18 V 2-Speed Hammer Drill - Model P211
1/2 in., 18 V 2-Speed Hammer Drill - Model P210
Click the link below to access power tool replacement parts schematics and order parts online.
For those customers that prefer ordering by phone, simply contact the Ryobi master parts distributor at toll free 1-877-545-4099, and place your order over the phone.Visit Ryobi Power Tools Parts Store