- Battery: 18V LITHIUM+™ Lithium-ion
18V ONE+™ 2-Pack Compact LITHIUM+™ Batteries
Model: #P109Buy at The Home Depot
RYOBI® 18V ONE+™ System introduces the next generation in lithium-ion performance. LITHIUM+™ batteries improve the performance of RYOBI 18V ONE+ power tools beyond simply extending the runtime. These compact batteries improves the performance of Ryobi 18V ONE+ tools by increasing torque up to 15%. They provide up to 35% more runtime, hold a charge 4X longer and are 45% lighter weight than Ni-Cd batteries. LITHIUM+ batteries have extreme weather performance to continue work in harsh conditions and an on-board fuel gauge to “Check Your Charge”™ before the work begins. LIHTIUM+ batteries provide fade-free power for maximum performance throughout the charge. Best of all, like all 18V ONE+ batteries, LITHIUM+ batteries work with every Ryobi 18V tool ever made.
Compact LITHIUM+ Battery
Compared to 18V Ni-Cd (P100):
- Up to 35% more runtime
- Improves the performance of Ryobi 18V ONE+ tools up to 15%
- 45% lighter weight reduces user fatigue
- Extreme weather performance
- On-board fuel gauge to “Check Your Charge”™
- Holds charge 4X longer
- Fade-free power for maximum performance
- Compact size allows use in tight spaces and overhead areas
- Charge only with 18V ONE+ Dual-Chemistry chargers
All RYOBI 18V ONE+ tools work with all RYOBI 18V ONE+ batteries
- (2) P107 LITHIUM+ lithium-ion batteries
- Operator’s Manual
What do I do if my battery is exposed to a corrosive or conductive fluid?
If your battery pack is exposed to a corrosive or conductive fluid, do not attempt to use or charge the battery pack and immediately perform the following steps:
1. Wear appropriate personal protective equipment, including eye protection and rubber gloves.
2. Place your exposed battery pack in a large bucket, such as a 5 gallon or similar bucket, and fill the bucket with regular tap water. Do not place more than two packs in the bucket.
3. Locate the bucket outdoors in an area inaccessible to children and pets and away from all buildings, garages/ sheds, structures, vehicles, and combustible/flammable materials.
4. Leave the battery pack(s) in the bucket filled with tap water and call Customer Service at 1-800-525-2579 for additional instructions on the proper disposal of the exposed battery pack(s).
18V Blower - Model p2109
3/8 in., 18 V Drill-driver - Model p209
18V Dual Chemistry Battery Charger - Model p119
18V Li-Ion Battery Pack - Model p107, p108
18 Volt Lithium-Ion Battery Pack - Model p102 / p105
18 V Battery Pack - Model p100
Click the link below to access power tool replacement parts schematics and order parts online.
For those customers that prefer ordering by phone, simply contact the Ryobi master parts distributor at toll free 1-877-545-4099, and place your order over the phone.Visit Ryobi Power Tools Parts Store