The RYOBI® 18V ONE+™ SDS-plus® Rotary Hammer Drill powers through any masonry work that might be found on the jobsite. This rotary hammer features an SDS-plus® chuck for quick, secure tool-free bit changes and is also variable speed. An adjustable depth rod allows for consistent hole depth when drilling multiple holes and a 360 degree auxiliary handle for repetitive drilling task. The 18V ONE+™ SDS-plus® Rotary Hammer Drill is sold as a bare tool, allowing you to build on your ONE+™ collection without spending additional money on batteries and chargers with each tool purchase. Best of all, like every RYOBI® 18V ONE+™ blue or green tool, this Rotary Hammer Drill works with any 18V ONE+™ battery. Upgrade to lithium-ion or LITHIUM+™ batteries for lighter weight and better performance.
SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer
- SDS-Plus Chuck for quick, secure tool-free bit changes
- Dual mode allows you to drill into most materials, with or without hammer action
- Lightweight and compact – ideal for all day use in tough work environments
- Lithium-ion and Ni-Cd compatible
All RYOBI 18V ONE+ tools work with all RYOBI 18V ONE+ batteries.
- Battery: 18V (not included)
- Chuck: SDS-plus® up to 1/2" masonry
- Speed: 0-1250 RPM (no load speed)
- BPM: 0-5000
- Tool Weight: 4.95 lbs
- P221 SDS-plus® Rotary Hammer Drill
- Auxiliary Handle Assembly with depth rod
- Operator's Manual
18V ONE+™ SDS-plus® Rotary Hammer