- No Load Speed: 4,000 RPM
- Dust Port: 1-1/4 in.
- Blade Arbor: 5/8 in.
- Blade Diameter: 10 in.
- Cutting Capacities:
- Baseboard Against Fence: 3-5/8 in.
- Crown Molding Nested (45/45): 5-1/4 in.
- Crown Molding Nested (52/38): 4-5/8 in.
- Baseboard Laying Flat: 12 in.
- 90° Cross Cut (nominal): 2 in. x 12 in. or 4 in. x 6 in.
- 45° Miter Cut (nominal): 2 in. x 8 in.
- Weight: 34 lbs.
- Batteries: (2) 18V Batteries Required
18V ONE+ONE™ 10 in. Brushless Dual Bevel Sliding Miter Saw
RYOBI introduces the first tool in its ONE+ONE™ lineup: the 18-Volt 10 in. Cordless Brushless Dual Bevel Sliding Miter Saw. The ONE+ONE™ system uses 2 ONE+™ 18-Volt batteries for 2X the power, for a full 36-Volts of Max Power. Not only is this saw powerful, it’s extremely portable: carry it anywhere and cut what you need without the hassle of a cord or trying to find an electrical outlet. The brushless motor provides longer runtime and longer tool life, while the dual bevel design allows you to move the saw, not the material, for faster and more accurate cuts. The sliding head provides a maximum capacity of up to a 12 in. cross cut. See below for more information.
- Uses 2 ONE+ 18-Volt batteries (not included) for 2X the power – 36-Volt Max Power
- Compatible with all ONE+ 18-Volt batteries
- Over 800 cuts per charge with RYOBI P194 batteries
- For max performance, use high capacity RYOBI batteries
- Brushless motor provides longer runtime and longer life
- Sliding head provides maximum capacity for up to 12 in. cross cut
- Dual Bevel design allows the user to move the saw, not the material, for faster and more accurate cuts
- Extended Miter Ranges from 45° left to 50° right to accommodate a wide variety of cuts
- Cuts 2x materials at 45° right and left bevels
- Miter detent override provides quick-action lever bypass with one simple motion
- Miter stops located at the most common crown molding angles 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, and 45° left and right for quick cut settings
- Machined cast-in miter scale for accurate table alignment
- Adjustable EXACTLINE™ laser alignment system accurately aligns cutline with blade
- Spindle lock for easy, single wrench blade changes
- Electric brake stops the blade in seconds
- P3650 Miter Saw
- 10 in. Carbide Tipped Blade
- Work Clamp
- Blade Wrench
- Operator’s Manual
Click the link below to access power tool replacement parts schematics and order parts online.
For those customers that prefer ordering by phone, simply contact the Ryobi master parts distributor at toll free 1-877-545-4099, and place your order over the phone.Visit Ryobi Power Tools Parts Store