- Battery: 18V
- RPM: High: 0–3,200 RPM
- Medium: 0–2,500 RPM
- Low: 0–1,700 RPM
- Torque: 1,800 in-lbs.
- Impacts Per Minute: 0–3,400 IPM
- Tool Weight: 2.75 lbs.
*No Load Speed
18V ONE+™ 3-Speed ¼ IN. Impact Driver
Model: #P237 | Home Depot Sku #: 1001609994
The 18-Volt ONE+ Impact Driver features 3-Speed settings to customize the torque settings to fit your various fastening needs. On high speed this impact drive produces 1,800 in. lbs. of torque. The unique impact mechanism to drive the longest deck screws or largest lag screws with ease. You'll be able to get through all your projects in no time. The RYOBI 18V ONE+™ 3-Speed ¼ in. Impact Driver works with any 18V ONE+ battery (sold separately) and is a part of the ONE+™ System of over 50 great tools that all work with the same 18V battery platform.
- 3-speed selector switch adjusts torque to power through a variety of applications, high speed: 1,800 in. lbs. medium speed: 1,100 in. lbs. low speed: 400 in. lbs.
- 3-Speed Selector Switch offers greater control over a wide range of fastening applications
- 0–3,200 RPM* for maximum torque
- 0–2,500 RPM* for controlling driving depth and fastener tension
- 0–1,700 RPM* for precision fastening
- Tri-beam LED provides optimum illumination and eliminates shadows on work surface
- MAGTRAY magnetic holder for convenient placement of screws and bits
- Powerful design produces up to 1,800 in. lbs. torque to handle most fastening applications
- New and improved GRIPZONE™ overmold for optimum grip and user comfort
- Belt clip mounts on either side for convenience
Click the link below to access power tool replacement parts schematics and order parts online.
For those customers that prefer ordering by phone, simply contact the Ryobi master parts distributor at toll free 1-877-545-4099, and place your order over the phone.Visit Ryobi Power Tools Parts Store