- Battery: 18V
- Bulb: LED
- Collet Size: 1/4 in
- Speed: 29,000 RPM (No-Load Speed)
- Tool Weight: 2.8 lbs.
18V ONE+ PALM ROUTER
The RYOBI ONE+ 18V Palm Router is a new addition to the ONE+ family. Its convenient, portable size makes this tool a great addition to your collection of ONE+ tools. This palm router has micro-adjustment for precise depth control and cuts over 600 linear ft. per charge. With 29,000 RPM users receive fast, powerful trimming to get the job done. The quick release lever for easy depth adjustment makes this router one of the easiest to use on the market. LEDs also illuminate work surfaces for increased cutting visibility so your cuts are always precise.
- Cuts over 600 linear ft. per charge
- Up to 29,000 RPM
- Features micro-adjustment for precise depth control
- Die-cast base for maximum durability
- Quick-release lever for easy depth adjustment and base removal
- LED illuminates work surfaces for increased cutting visibility
- GRIPZONE over mold with microtexture for optimum grip and user comfort
- Collet accepts all standard 1/4 in shank router bits
Click the link below to access power tool replacement parts schematics and order parts online.
For those customers that prefer ordering by phone, simply contact the Ryobi master parts distributor at toll free 1-877-545-4099, and place your order over the phone.Visit Ryobi Power Tools Parts Store