Introducing the new and improved RYOBI 18V ONE+™ Miter Saw Kit while supplies last. This kit features the new P552 18V ONE+™ Miter Saw, P108 Lithium+™ High-Capacity Battery, and P117 Dual Chemisty Charger. The saw is compact and lightweight design which is great for moving it jobsite to jobsite, or for any DIY projects around your home. It’s 2x4 cutting capacity and 4 ¼” cross cut capacity make it a great tool for your small projects. With an adjustable 0-45 degree bevel, you are not limited to one cut.
- Extremely compact and lightweight
- Up to 2 x 4 cutting capacities and 4-1/4" cross cut capacity
- Built-in, 9 ball detent stops at the most common miter cutting angles
- 24-tooth, carbide-tipped blade for fast, clean cuts
- Ergonomically designed horizontal D-handle
- Spindle lock for easy single wrench blade changes
- EXACTLINE adjustable laser alignment system accurately aligns cut line with blade
- Compatible with any RYOBI ONE+™ 18V Battery
P108 ONE+™ LITHIUM+™ HIGH CAPACITY BATTERY
- Up to 4X runtime
- Improves performance by up to 35%
- On-board Fuel Gauge
P117 18V DUAL CHEMISTRY BATTERY CHARGER
- Dual Chemistry charges all ONE+™ Batteries in as little as 30 minutes
- Indicator Light shows status as batteries are charged
- Temperature LED indicates when battery is too hot or too cold
- Energy Save Mode – conserves energy when not charging or maintaining battery
- Battery: 18V
- Motor Speed: 4,000 RPM
- Dust Port: 1-1/4”
- Blade Arbor: 5/8”
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4”
- Weight: 15lbs
- Cutting Capacities:
- Baseboard laying flat: 4-1/4”
- 90 degree miter cut: 1-1/2” x 4-1/4”
- 45 degree miter cut: 1-1/2” x 3”
18V ONE+™ MITER SAW KIT
18V ONE+™ MITER SAW KIT is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cptmidnite Denver from Small but mighty I was looking for a light portable saw when I ran across this miter saw. I was skeptical at first about it only being 1/2 saw blade size, but I use it most of the time for my jobs around the house. It is the most convenient saw I have ever used. No need for long extension cords and is light enough to take almost everywhere. Wit a good blade on it, it make ver smooth accurate cuts.
Date published: 2018-09-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by BobCornway from P551 Versatile saw! Since I had 12 Ryobi tools already, and the quality is always present, this was a natural add for the workshop. Love the laser line! One question for Ryobi Engineering: I just bought some of the new HP 18v batteries, and neither the 6.0Ah or 3.0Ah work in this saw. When you pull the trigger, it starts and stops immediately. Are these too powerful for the circuitry in the P551 saw? Thank you!!
Date published: 2018-12-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Wilburn from most amazing on-the-go I looked for this saw for months but, it was always sold out. When i finally got it, it has made the trim wotk on my small projects so easy. I have many of the ryobi 18V+1s and i wouldnt have anything else for my home projects. Keep on being you Ryobi, you have got it figured out. Mike W.
Date published: 2019-01-29
Rated 4 out of 5 by TalW from nice saw Good saw for a few simple cuts. Light and portable. But it needs better controls for quicker angel adjustments.
Date published: 2019-04-03