RYOBI introduces a new tool that defines professional features at an affordable price: the 18V ONE+™ LITHIUM+™ Hammer Drill/Driver Kit. With our most upgraded LITHIUM+™ battery technology, this Hammer Drill/Driver delivers 600 in-lbs of torque to power through the toughest applications. This kit includes (2) 18V ONE+™ Compact LITHIUM+™ Batteries, a 30 minute Dual Chemistry Charger and a Tool Bag. This kit is backed by a 3 year warranty. Most importantly, the 18V ONE+™ Hammer Drill/Driver is compatible with any RYOBI 18V ONE+ battery and is a part of the RYOBI 18V ONE+ system of over 50 great tools.
- 600 in-lbs torque to power through the toughest applications
- 24 position clutch and 2-speed gear box to match drilling and driving needs
- 1/2 in. all-metal, keyless, ratcheting chuck for increased strength and durability
- Clutch override for quick mode changes from drilling to driving
- Drill Mode: For drilling holes in wood, plastic and metal
- Drive Mode: For driving screws and bolts
- Hammer Mode: For drilling holes in masonry and concrete
- LED light illuminates work surfaces for increased visibility
- Auxiliary handle with depth stop rod included for accuracy while drilling
- MAGTRAY™ magnetic holder for convenient placement of screws and bits
- On-board bit storage for convenience
- New and improved GRIPZONE™ overmold for optimum grip and user comfort
Compact LITHIUM+™ Battery
Compared to 18V Ni-Cd (P100):
- Up to 35% more runtime
- Improves the performance of Ryobi 18V ONE+ tools up to 15%
- 45% lighter weight reduces user fatigue
- Extreme Weather Performance
- On-board fuel gauge to “Check Your Charge” before work begins
- Holds charge 4X longer
- Fade-free power for maximum performance
- Compact size ideal for use in tight spaces and overhead areas
- Compatible with all Ryobi 18V ONE+ products
Dual Chemistry Charger
- Dual chemistry charger charges 18V ONE+ batteries in as little as 30 minutes
- Indicator lights show status as batteries are charged and maintained
- Temperature LED indicates when the battery is too hot or cold to charge
- Maintenance Mode – batteries stored on charger are conditioned for peak performance
- Energy Save Mode – conserves energy when not charging or maintaining battery, protects battery cells and maximizes battery life
- Hammer Drill/Driver
- Battery: 18V
- Chuck: ½”
- RPM: 0-375 / 0-1,600 RPM (No Load Speed)
- BPM: 0-5,600 / 0-24,000
- Clutch: 24 Positions
- Weight: 3.2 lbs.
- P214 Hammer Drill/Driver with Screwdriver Bit
- Auxiliary Handle Assembly
- Depth Stop Rod
- P117 Dual Chemistry Charger
- (2) P107 18V ONE+™ Compact LITHIUM+™ Batteries
- Tool Bag
- Operator’s Manual
18V ONE+™ LITHIUM+™ Hammer Drill/Driver Kit
18V ONE+™ LITHIUM+™ Hammer Drill/Driver Kit is rated out of 5 by 43.
Rated 5 out of 5 by JeffCass from I'm impressed up until recently I've been a corded drill user. In the past, when I would attempt to use a cordless drill, It seemed that the battery would run out just as I was getting a good work flow going. Hence, I'd avoid cordless tools. I purchased a ryobi cordless set for my father for his birthday and he had nothing but good things to say about it. So I reconsidered my avoidance of cordless tools. I purchased a hammer drill set for myself with the extended life battery and it has impressed me. no more running out of juice as I'm just getting a good work flow going. I do believe that my cordless tool collection will be growing. Thanks Ryobi for making some quality cordless tools!
Date published: 2019-04-02
Rated 1 out of 5 by Jamiestp from Falls apart Bought this about a month ago. Worst mistake of my life. Such a waste of money. The chuck doesnt grip the bits and not as strong as it seems. Dont be fooled like I was buy another brand.
Date published: 2020-08-19
Rated 1 out of 5 by 92Stranger from Burned out after 4-5 uses Started smoking and then stopped working after 4-5 uses.
Date published: 2020-01-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by Sharon from Very pleased I'd inherited a few of my Dad's tools when he passed and hadn't been in the market for new in quite a while. So little things others would probably be taking for granted look awesome to me. Like a keyless chuck! And the fact that it only takes 15 minutes to charge a battery!! What??!! Awesome! But I also like that it's light enough for me (a woman pushing 60) it use with relative ease. The only thing I miss in my old one is the level bubble.
Date published: 2019-05-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Erin M from You just can't beat this value! I had intention of buying a different brand drill - after speaking with the Home Depot employee, and finding out that the batteries of all RYOBI tools are interchangeable - I read some reviews and realized that just because the other brand was twice as expensive didn't mean it was better. Got home and immediately used it to find out for myself - It's Awesome!! Light weight, easy to use, and powerful!
Date published: 2019-08-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by 94Stealth from Great cordless hammer drill I needed a hammer drill to install hand railing in concrete steps. My other Ryobi 18v tools always performed well, so I bought the hammer drill. I worked great drilling the holes in 50 year old concrete and installing the blue screws. The posts are strong and tight. Cordless is a big plus, being able to work any where without long extension cords. Will be using this for a long time.
Date published: 2019-07-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cableguy from Needed New Hammer Drill Urgently Old drill broke after 14 years needed new one asap for work. My target spend was $100. I got the Ryobi 18v with two batteries, charger and carrying case for $116 including tax so very happy on price. Charged both batteries and haven't had to recharge yet. Used hammer function several times through block walls and very impressed so far. So far very happy, good price, good drill so far.
Date published: 2019-04-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by RAP1 from Does he job! I bought this tool to hammer drill 16 holes at 3/8” diameter and about 2-1/2” deep into very hard paving stone. I did 10 in one day and the rest a few days later. The drill did heat up quite a bit so needed to let it cool. It took about 15 minutes per hole. Maybe a better bit would have speeded things up, but this hammer drill did the job.
Date published: 2020-10-21