RYOBI® 18V ONE+™ introduces lithium-ion performance at Ni-Cd prices. This kit is powered by new lithium-ion batteries, the very best value in lithium-ion performance. They hold a charge 4X longer, offer up to 20% more runtime and are 45% lighter weight than Ni-Cd batteries. When the heavy driving tasks are at hand, reach for this impact driver. You will be amazed at the power and control when driving long and large screws or bolts. The powerful motor delivers 1,500 in. lbs. of torque that loosens bolts as easily as it fastens them. It features the exclusive MagTray® and on-board bit storage, which allow convenient placement of bits and screws.
- Delivers 1,500 in-lbs. of torque for the most demanding applications
- 1/4 in. Quick connect coupler for quick and easy bit changes
- Cast aluminum gear housing for strength and durability
- MagTray® magnetic holder for convenient placement of screws and bits
- GripZone™ overmold for optimum grip and user comfort
- On-board bit storage for convenience
Compact Lithium-Ion Battery
Compared to 18V Ni-Cd (P100):
- Up to 20% more runtime
- 45% lighter weight reduces user fatigue
- Holds charge 4X longer
- Fade-free power for maximum performance
- Compact size ideal for use in tight areas and overhead areas
- Compatible with all Ryobi 18V ONE+ products
Dual Chemistry Charger
- Dual chemistry charger charges all 18V ONE+ batteries
- Conserves energy – System enters Energy Save Mode to conserve energy when not charging or maintaining battery
- Energy Save Mode – System conserves energy, protects battery cells and maximizes battery life
- Maintenance Mode - Batteries stored on charger are conditioned for peak performance
- Indicator lights show status as batteries are charged and maintained
All RYOBI 18V ONE+™ tools work with all RYOBI 18V ONE+™ batteries.
- Impact Driver
- Battery: 18V
- Chuck: 1/4 in. coupler
- Speed: 0-2,600 (no load speed)
- Torque: 1,500 in-lbs.
- Weight: 2.64 lbs.
- 18V Dual Chemistry Charger
- Battery: 18V
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion or Ni-Cd
- Input: 120V, 60 Hz, 50w
- Output: 18 V DC
- P234G Impact Driver with Bit
- Socket Adaptor
- P118 Dual Chemistry Charger
- (2) P102 18V ONE+ ™ Compact Lithium-ion Batteries
- Tool Bag
- Operator’s Manuals
18V ONE+™ Lithium-ion Impact Driver Kit
18V ONE+™ Lithium-ion Impact Driver Kit is rated out of 5 by 40.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Zon3r from The p1870 bundle This was my first purchase for ryobi and I used it a few times out and in around the house it's amazing the power and precision it has and I like it came with a battery and charger .
Date published: 2020-09-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by Taxman from Compact and powerful Very pleased with the performance and balance of this tool. Only thing missing is a LED light found on many of the tools today. An inexoensive oversight in my opinion.
Date published: 2019-06-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sly1 from Plenty durable for a home DIYer This is the second one I've purchased (first one was stolen in a junk yard). The first one was used to build a fence on the first day without charging the 2 included batteries. They lasted just long enough. It was only a 40 foot run of 6 foot dogear though. Was heavily used to install/remove various auto parts and build several shelves and tables. Never any issue with it even with all the grease and grime it dealt with.
Date published: 2019-09-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from An essential tool I have owned my impact for 6+ months now and it has become one of my go to tools to help me complete home projects, most recently mounting my tv to the wall. It’s very powerful and affordable, the light comes in handy in dim lit areas, and the battery life is very good. I would highly recommend adding this to your tool box, especially if you’re a home owner.
Date published: 2019-06-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by hermanp from Perfect Starter Kit I bought this today and it's been an amazing tool. The two batteries are perfect and light weight. The bag is an added perk making storage and traveling around the house instead of fumbling with holding each item in your hands. I tossed extra Ryobi driver bits in the bag to save me trips up and down the steps. Great work Ryobi!
Date published: 2020-07-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Chris57 from Gets the job done!! This is the second impact I have purchased. I like having two so I can go back and forth with out changing bits (even though that is easy to do). It does a good job of driving screws in any anything else I've needed it for. It has the power needed to get the job done with ease. No complaints with this tool.
Date published: 2019-10-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lou2200 from Power and durability I got this set so I can have one at work and one at home. The impact I currently have is 7 years old and still going strong, even after building a house, remodeling a garage into living space, and building 3 commercial buildings. Co workers have Bosch and DeWalt tools, but my Ryobi always outperforms them.
Date published: 2019-04-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Klahrson from Good durability I’ve had this impact for over a year now and have put it through some tough conditions and it continuously impressed me. It has good power and the battery last for hours depending on you project. Couldn’t recommend this product any more as it’s great quality and good price.
Date published: 2020-07-28