- Battery: 18V
- Input: 120V, 60 Hz, 85w
- Output: 18V
- DC Cord: 6 ft.
- Tool Weight: 1.5 lbs.
18V ONE+™ Lithium-ion Battery & Charger Upgrade Kit
Model: #P128 | Home Depot Sku #: 491307Buy at The Home Depot
The RYOBI® 18V ONE+™ Upgrade Kit is a great choice whether you currently use Ni-Cd or lithium-ion batteries to power your ONE+ tools. It is the perfect way to upgrade battery performance and have a spare battery charged and ready to go. The charger works with all 18V ONE+ batteries, and the battery works with all 18V ONE+ blue and green tools. The compact lithium-ion battery provides up to 20% more runtime, weighs 45% less and holds a charge 4X longer than a Ni-Cd battery. Lithium-ion batteries provide Fade-Free power, which stays constant until the charge is depleted and does not fade away like the power of a Ni-Cd battery. The compact design is ideal for use in tight areas and overhead applications. The charger features patented IntelliPort™ Technology, which protects battery cells and maximizes battery life. It is designed to store the batteries on the charger to condition them for peak performance. It charges the included battery in 30 minutes.
- Compared to 18V Ni-Cd (P100):
- Up to 20% more runtime
- 45% lighter weight reduces user fatigue
- Holds charge 4X longer
- Fade-free power for maximum performance
- Compact size ideal for use in tight spaces and overhead areas
- Charge only with 18V ONE+ Dual-Chemistry chargers
- (1) P102 lithium-ion battery
- (1) P117 Dual Chemistry Charger
- Operator’s Manuals
What do I do if my battery is exposed to a corrosive or conductive fluid?
If your battery pack is exposed to a corrosive or conductive fluid, do not attempt to use or charge the battery pack and immediately perform the following steps:
1. Wear appropriate personal protective equipment, including eye protection and rubber gloves.
2. Place your exposed battery pack in a large bucket, such as a 5 gallon or similar bucket, and fill the bucket with regular tap water. Do not place more than two packs in the bucket.
3. Locate the bucket outdoors in an area inaccessible to children and pets and away from all buildings, garages/ sheds, structures, vehicles, and combustible/flammable materials.
4. Leave the battery pack(s) in the bucket filled with tap water and call Customer Service at 1-800-525-2579 for additional instructions on the proper disposal of the exposed battery pack(s).