- Battery: 18V LITHIUM+ Lithium-ion
18V ONE+™ High Capacity LITHIUM+™ Battery
Model: #P108Buy at The Home Depot
RYOBI® 18V ONE+™ System introduces the next generation in lithium-ion performance. LITHIUM+™ batteries improve the performance of RYOBI 18V ONE+ power tools beyond simply extending the runtime. This high capacity LITHIUM+ battery improves the performance of RYOBI 18V ONE+ tools by increasing torque up to 35%. This battery provides up to 4X runtime, holds a charge 4X longer and is 20% lighter weight than Ni-Cd batteries. LITHIUM+ batteries have extreme weather performance to continue work in harsh conditions and an on-board fuel gauge to “Check Your Charge”™ before the work begins. LITHIUM+ batteries provide fade-free power for maximum performance throughout the charge. Best of all, like all 18V ONE+ batteries, LITHIUM+ batteries work with every RYOBI 18V tool ever made.
High Capacity LITHIUM+™ Battery
Compared to 18V ONE+™ Ni-Cd (P100):
- Up to 4X the runtime
- Improves the performance of RYOBI® 18V ONE+™ tools up to 35%
- On-board fuel gauge to “Check Your Charge”™
- Holds charge 4X longer
- Extreme weather performance
- Fade-free power for maximum performance
- Charge only with 18V ONE+™ Dual Chemistry chargers
All RYOBI 18V ONE+ tools work with all RYOBI 18V ONE+ batteries.
- P108 18V High Capacity LITHIUM+™ Lithium-ion Battery
Can I charge Lithium-ion batteries on my current charger?
Only a Lithium-ion charger can be used to charge Lithium-ion batteries. However, the lithium-ion chargers can charge the Ni-Cd batteries.
What do I do if my battery is exposed to a corrosive or conductive fluid?
If your battery pack is exposed to a corrosive or conductive fluid, do not attempt to use or charge the battery pack and immediately perform the following steps:
1. Wear appropriate personal protective equipment, including eye protection and rubber gloves.
2. Place your exposed battery pack in a large bucket, such as a 5 gallon or similar bucket, and fill the bucket with regular tap water. Do not place more than two packs in the bucket.
3. Locate the bucket outdoors in an area inaccessible to children and pets and away from all buildings, garages/ sheds, structures, vehicles, and combustible/flammable materials.
4. Leave the battery pack(s) in the bucket filled with tap water and call Customer Service at 1-800-525-2579 for additional instructions on the proper disposal of the exposed battery pack(s).