- Input: 120V AC, 14 AMP
- Speed: 5,000 RPM (No Load Speed)
- Depth of Cut: 2-7/16 in. @ 0º
- 1-7/8 in. @ 45º
- 1-11/16 in. @ 51.5º
- Arbor: 5/8 in.
- Bevel: 0 – 51.5°
- Weight: 7.35 lbs.
14 amp 7-1/4” Circular Saw
Model: #CSB135LBuy at The Home Depot
Perform confident straight cross or rip cuts in wood or composite lumber and sheet goods with the RYOBI 14-Amp 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw. With an adjustable bevel, ergonomic handles and exact line laser alignment system, this saw is a great choice for delivering straight, accurate cuts with precise depth control. The hardworking 14-Amp motor provides up to 5,000 RPM for powerful performance, and the on-board wrench storage and spindle lock make blade changes fast and easy.
- Powerful 14 Amp motor for high performance cutting
- Exactline™ laser alignment system improves cutting accuracy
- Adjustable bevel from 0° to 51.5°, with positive stops at 45° and 51.5°
- Air diverter and dust exhaust keep the line of cut clear while directing particles away from the user
- Spindle lock for easier blade changes
- Adjustable depth of cut with scale for quick reference
- New and improved GRIPZONE™ overmold for optimum grip and user comfort
- Easy-reach lower guard handle to accommodate plunge cutting
- Lock lever for quick and easy depth of cut adjustment
- On-board wrench storage for added convenience
- 20-Tooth carbide-tipped blade stays sharp for a smooth, fast cut
- CSB135L Circular Saw with Laser
- 20T Carbide-Tipped Blade
- Blade Wrench
- Operator’s Manual
Click the link below to access power tool replacement parts schematics and order parts online.
For those customers that prefer ordering by phone, simply contact the Ryobi master parts distributor at toll free 1-877-545-4099, and place your order over the phone.Visit Ryobi Power Tools Parts Store