- Motor: 120V ~ 60 Hz 15 Amps
- Motor Speed: 4,000 r/min. (RPM)
- Dust Port: 1-1/4"
- Blade Arbor: 1"
- Blade Diameter: 12"
- 90º miter cut: 2x14" or 4x6"
- 45º miter cut: 2x10"
12 IN. Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
Model: #TSS120L | Home Depot Sku #: 1001190773
- y_2020, m_1, d_22, h_18
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.4
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_37
- loc_en_US, sid_205673791, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
This Ryobi 15-Amp 12 in. Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser features the best value for cut capacity on the market with up to a 13-1/2” cross cut capacity. It features 9 positive miter stops with ball and detent action for precision cuts. It has a 12 in. carbide-tipped blade for a smooth cut and an electric brake that stops the blade fast for added safety. The saw comes with an adjustable EXACTLINE™ laser that provides an accurate guide line for cutting. It includes two table extensions that offer added support when you're working with large pieces.
- Heavy duty 15-amp motor to easily cut through larger material
- Sliding head provides maximum capacity for up to 13-1/4” cross cut
- Miter stops located at the most common crown molding angles 0º, 15º, 22.5º, 31.6º, and 45º left and right for quick cut settings
- Adjustable exact line laser alignment system accurately aligns cut line with blade and is internally powered (no batteries required)
- Extended miter ranges from 45° left to 50° right to accommodate a wide variety of cuts
- Miter detent override provides quick action lever by-passes miter detent index points with one simple motion
- Sliding miter fence provides support for wider material and easily adjusts for bevel cuts
- Machined cast-in miter scale for accurate table alignment
- Fixed 1 1/4" dust port provides connection to standard dust collection systems and optimizes dust collection efficiency for plunge and sliding cuts
- Horizontal D-handle for improved comfort
- TSS120L Compound Miter Saw with Laser and Carbide-tipped Blade
- Blade Wrench
- Table extensions (2)
- Dust Bag
- Work Clamp
- Operator’s Manual
Click the link below to access power tool replacement parts schematics and order parts online.
For those customers that prefer ordering by phone, simply contact the Ryobi master parts distributor at toll free 1-877-545-4099, and place your order over the phone.Visit Ryobi Power Tools Parts Store