- Input: 120V, AC 12 AMP
- Speed: 5,000 r/min. (RPM)
- Depth of Cut: 2-7/16 in. @ 0° 1-7/8 in. @ 45° 1-11/16 in. @ 51.5°
- Arbor: 5/8 in.
- Bevel: 0–51.5°
- Tool Weight: 7.0 lbs.
12 Amp 7-1/4" Circular Saw
Model: #CSB124 | Home Depot Sku #: 720623Buy at The Home Depot
The powerful Ryobi 7-1/4"" Circular Saw comes equipped with a contoured design and front pommel handle for added comfort and grip. With a 12 Amp motor and 20 tooth steel blade, this saw is set to cut all different types of lumber. The Ryobi circular saw has on-board wrench storage as well as an adjustable depth of cut with quick reference scale to improve user accuracy and convenience. A bevel adjustment from 0° - 51.5° with positive stops at 45° and 51.5° is just one of the many pro features on this saw. It also has an air diverter that keeps the cut line clear and a dust exhaust that directs particles away from the user. This circular saw is made to get the job done with pro features at an affordable price.
- 12 Amp motor for cutting a range of tough materials
- Bevel adjustment from 0° to 51.5° with positive stops at 45° and 51.5°
- Air diverter and dust exhaust keep the line of cut clear while directing particles away from the user
- Spindle lock for easier blade changes
- Adjustable depth of cut with scale for quick reference
- Ergonomically designed handle for user comfort
- Easy-reach lower guard handle to accommodate plunge cutting
- Lock lever for quick and easy depth of cut adjustment
- On-board wrench storage for added convenience
- CSB124 Circular Saw
- 20T Steel Blade
- Blade Wrench
- Operator’s Manual
Click the link below to access power tool replacement parts schematics and order parts online.
For those customers that prefer ordering by phone, simply contact the Ryobi master parts distributor at toll free 1-877-545-4099, and place your order over the phone.Visit Ryobi Power Tools Parts Store